Day 11 Goodbye and good luck Sr. Angie

1 Jul 2016  8:45:46 AM 
By 5:00am, we started our dawn rosary.  I was still tired and sleepy.  In fact, I feel like I slept in some parts of the prayer.  But I fought not to fall into the temptation of sleeping while praying.

I helped in the kitchen after, preparing our breakfast.  Sr. Angie bade goodbye, as she is going home for her break.  I gave her something to add for her fare and as a sign of gratitude too for her kindness.  She was a bit shy, but also very happy.  Yesterday, I gave each one of them a shirt, and jeans again for Kenneth.

11:45 am

The surrounding today is of course different without Sr. Angie, but they are very organized and dedicated.  In their free and silent time, they continued packing the soap.  After my period of silence, I went also to help them.  It is very inspiring.  They work hard with love and dedication.

1 Jul 2016  4:45 pm
I had a good siesta.  I guess I rested well this time.  I tried to make a period of silence, but it was already very quiet around.  I realized that the three remaining were already working.  I silently joined them. 

While working, we had the rosary and the 3:00 o clock prayer.  That was really hora et labora, and we silently followed each decade while our hands were very busy.  God is truly amazing!

I just stayed in the chapel after for my personal meditation.  I know that I was interrupted by the work, but as a sign of solidarity with the community, I helped and offer myself.  They have a quota to reach and I survive through the community.

9:20 pm

We continued packing the soap.  There are still so many to be done.  We finished early for we run out of tapes.  I decided to have my little solitude again, just to silence myself and prepare for bed.