Day 30 Last bonding

19 Jul 2016  6:15:13 AM GMT+8 
I woke up so early, it was just 2:00 am.  I don't know I was not sleeping so well.  I went to sleep late because I was hearing Kenneth calling his friends and they were talking loudly on the phone.  I was about to sleep again when I heard Kenneth waking up at the other side, putting on the light.  It was still 2:30am.  He agreed with El to go for jogging.  I was a bit irritated for this insensitivity, but I would rather keep my negative feeling in silence.  I was trying to read something on the phone.  Remained on my bed with eyes closed.  By 4:00, I got up, took my bath and washed my clothes.  I just waited for the clock to strike 5:00 am for the rosary.  In silence, I was doing a lot of things, aside from physical preparations.  I read, I reflected and made the bed and my room.

19 Jul 2016  3:00:45 PM GMT+8 
I love the rosary this morning.  It was so solemn, I don't know why I had that kind of feeling.  There was a feeling of sadness too.  Today will be my last day, it would be my last mass with them too.

While I remained in the chapel after the lauds, Sr. Angie arrived and sat down with a very deep sigh, as if she has a very big problem.  She started confiding to me things.  I will not elaborate in here, as a priest, confessions are sacred.

I invited the whole community for lunch outside.  We went to Cara's again, which I believe a very nice restaurant here, very descent and presentable.  The food are so nice.  I love the fried chicken, the chopseuy and sinigang.  We had a great time, we were really fully up and they were so happy.  It was a great bonding with them.  I don't know if I will ever meet them again in the future. 

Reaching home, I went for siesta again.  As I have said this morning, I did not sleep well and I also woke up very early.  It was a good one.  I wish this stay would be longer, but I am also excited to rejoin my Comboni family for another journey.

9:20pm
We had a very nice mass, I said all the things that I wanted to say, full of emotion, very dramatic.  I had my homily in a form of speech and thanksgiving, there were tears, especially Kenneth who was emotional in his sharing.  I was touched of their kind words.

After dinner, we had our rosary with special intentions. It was so nice!