Day 14 Pilgrimage

3 Jul 2016  9:58:30 AM 
Since it is Sunday, we have decided to change the program in the house.  We had the normal dawn rosary and morning prayer, then the breakfast.

We agreed to go for s short pilgrimage to the Divine Mercy Shrine near the port.  I realized that there is no more money of the community.  Bro. El did not go for shopping as he finished the budget. I have been buying few things in the kitchen, but I cannot also afford for the community to get hungry.  It is tightening the belt this time, but there is no problem for me.  As long as I am here, I will help also as much as I could.  Here, we are one, all for one!

The Divine Mercy Shrine is very simple.  We had out Stations of the Cross.  It was completely infested with mosquitos.  Kenneth and Novella are completely strange about the Stations of the Cross.  Such a pity, but that would also be a part of their formation.  I took some pictures of the group, just very few with me.  I am getting used of not having photos, and I haven't updated my Facebook for a time now.  I would rather prefer to be silent from media as I am also in this period of silence and solitude.

We went to the market to buy few things for the kitchen.  I had to pay most of the things because there was no money. In fact, all the fares, I had to pay also. I am wondering how they will survive in the days to come if I wouldn't be around.  It is really sad.  Anyway, as long as I am around and as long as I am able to help, I will try to do everything.  This is my community by now.  God will always provide and He never failed me. We will all survive!

We had a nice lunch, grilled fish with spices, which was prepared by Bro. El.  I really enjoyed, especially with the lemon sauce.  Today, I had eaten a lot.

4:50 pm
I had a nice siesta.  I rested really well.  I think it was because of the travel in the sun, moving around inside the market.  I felt a little bit tired.  I just stayed in solitude.  In fact, I did not do anything.  I was just inside my little hut reading.

I then went to the chapel for my personal silence.  When I go to the chapel, I don't force myself to pray, I just stay there in peace, look at the tabernacle, listen to nature, the chirping of birds, looking at the green surroundings, gazing at the image of the Blessed Mother.  It is simple solitude!

9:30 pm
We have finished packing everything.  We just work very silently, though the television was on.  We did not chat as in talking things about lives of others.  I always find it amazing