Day 23 Deeper Evaluation

12 Jul 2016  6:18:24 AM 
I think this time, I really had a good sleep throughout the night.  I took anti-allergies because of my never ending coughing.  I don't know what is going on with me.  I am ok though, I guess it is the weather.

9:45 pm
I haven't updated anytime today my journal because I was so busy starting to make an evaluation of my 30 day journey at Sanctum.  I only have few days left, so I need to go down from the peak of the mountain and evaluate.

So far, it has been really positive.  I saw really some peak points of solitude and how they helped me in forming my life.  Very common in my notes are the importance of solitude even to a busy missionary like me.

Another strong point that I have seen in these days is my desire to go back to the mission.  That in spite of the busy life there, I have more time for solitude and prayer, compared to my life in Manila.  Part of my realization is to go back after the Comboni Year. 

There are more to see during the day, but I would rather write them separately.

Amazing, I was always in my hut today.  I didn't even have the urge to walk outside.  It was more of reflection and reading and reflection.  In so many ways, I thank God for the great time.