Day 29 Sr Angie is back

18 Jul 2016  5:01:15 AM
I had terrible headache when I woke up.  I guess it was of the mosquito repellent's smoke.  It disturbed my breathing and gave me so much headache, probably of suffocation.

I got up so early, half past four, just washed myself and prepared for the rosary. I went to the chapel after.

18 Jul 2016  6:27:11 AM 
After the rosary and the liturgy of the hour, I decided to stay more in the chapel for silence.  I have two days left.  Tomorrow, will be my last evening mass.  I will miss this place very surely, and it would be painful to leave them.  But this is missionary life, uprooted, planted and uprooted.  I had a very meaningful experience here for the last month.

11:50 am
It was a lazy morning.  I don't know what happened, but I was just lazy.  I was even lazy doing my evaluation or some painting as my expression of art.  I had a short morning siesta, then stayed in the chapel for my silence.  I was not even doing anything.  I just sat there, a little bit emotional. 

4:30 pm
I had another siesta after lunch.  I did not help them in the soap making because my head was a bit heavy, and I was so sleepy.  When I got up, there were some cooked bananas, I took some. I took my shower and went to the chapel again, preparing for mass and for personal meditation.

9:20pm
We had a nice mass.  The gospel is about Jesus going home.  His mother and cousins arrived looking for Him.  He answered:"Who is my mother?  Those who do the will of my Father is my brother and sister and mother."
Again, I talked about family issues, that sometimes, they could be hindrances on our following to God.  we can be dictated by issues and demands of the family.

Sr. Angie arrived after her days off from home.  She is a real character in a community, very motherly but very humble though and full of initiative.  I like her that way.  She was a bit sad for other Hermitines who did not come here at D'Sanctum to help while she was out.  She have some hang ups, but I guess she is also very aware.  I leave her that way.  She is so very responsible in all ways.

I went to bed silently and early today, for I was not feeling well.