Twelve

She's like cold coffee in the morning
I'm drunk off last nights whisky and coke
She'll make me shiver without warning
And make me laugh as if I'm in on the joke

"Back off! Just leave me alone okay!" Simon tried to step towards me but I glared at him. "You're such an ass." I bent down and started to touch Cal's face. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." I looked at him and shook my head in disbelief. "Your apologies mean nothing to me." He just looked at me and I could see his jaw clench. "Just get out." I whisper as I help Cal off the floor.

• Early This Morning •

I roll out of bed to my phone ringing, I pick it up and look at the name in confusion. "Mani?" I could hear shuffling in the background and then heavy breathing. "Hello? What's going on?" There was a moment of silence on the other end. "I did something stupid." I raised an eyebrow and laid back down, pulling the covers over me. "And what would that be?" I let out a laugh but I could tell she was serious. "I can't say it right now, I'll be home in ten minutes." She hung up without another word and I snuggled to my blankets.

Minutes passed and I completely forgot about Mani until I heard her open my door aggressively. "I slept with Vikk." My eyes opened wide and I sat up in bed. "You what?" She nodded and sat on the edge of my bed, kicking off her shoes and looking at me. "Like slept in the same bed or actually like got down and dirty?" I was staring at her with a mixture of disbelief and pure shock. To be fair she was quite drunk last night. "Like down and dirty." She trailed off and put her head in her hands. "What have I done?" I laughed and laid back down. "Vikk." I shut my eyes but she tore the covers off me. "Hey!" She grabbed my arm and started to shake me. "I'm having an actual crisis!" I pushed her away from me and sighed. "Have you talked to him?"

She ended up leaving again to go and meet up with Vik to talk or something. I filmed a video and began my editing session, wanting the video to be up tomorrow morning. I was in the middle of editing when my phone rang. Thinking it was Mani again, I picked it up without looking to see who it was. I really need to fix that. "Hey Lil..." I recognized Simon's voice immediately and my heart fluttered for a second. "Yes?" I looked away from my computer and took a deep breath. "I need to see you." I was confused and a bit speechless, it was quiet for the longest time. "P-please I just, I can't.."

He was drunk.

Of course he was. It wasn't like it was almost eleven in the morning. I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my chair. "What do you want me to do?" I heard a noise coming from the living room and I walk out of the office. "Open the door?" I frowned before rushing to the front door, seeing Simon slumped up against the wall. "Seriously Si?" I sighed and put my phone in my pocket, helping him up and dragging him to the couch. "How'd you get here?" I went to the kitchen and got some water. "I-I think I walked." I stared at him for a moment before handing him the cup of water. "Doesn't surprise me."

He fell asleep not even five minutes later, I went back to editing, checking in on him once and awhile. Mani came home around one in the afternoon looking upset so I decided not to bother her. If she wanted to talk, she'd let me know. I went into the kitchen about to start cooking an early dinner since it was only three but knocking on the front door could be heard and I dropped what I was going to do. I opened the door and see Cal and Josh standing there. "Hey guys." I let them in and they stared at Simon's limp body. "He partied hard last night." Cal said as he poked him. "Don't poke him. That's weird." I laughed and fixed the blanket on his body. "He's such a pain in my ass." I went back into the kitchen, the boys sitting at the island. "How'd he get here?" Josh questioned. "Apparently he walked."

• Present Time •

Simon's POV

"Just get out." She shot the words so softly yet so full of venom, I looked down at my bloody hand and at Josh who kept staring from me to Cal on the floor next to him. "I gotta go." I grabbed the door knob and exited as fast as I could. I don't know what came over me, I saw him getting so close to her, something snapped. I was still kind of worked up, I wandered around the streets for I don't know how long. I keep screwing up when it comes to her, I'm at a lost of what to do anymore. I sat down on the bench and looked down at my hand, wincing from the pain but feeling kind of happy that I actually hit him.

I had to watch as Cal poured himself over Lily, calling her all these things and how happy he was to be with her, it pissed me off. But I can't have her, the feelings I have for her don't match up with the ones she has for me. I looked at the phone and see three missed calls from Josh, five from Victoria, a couple of texts from Vik and JJ even one from Mani. But none from Lily. I shut my phone off and watch as people pass by, wondering what I was doing sitting on a bench with a slightly bloody hand. "You are so freaking fast." Mani came up to me out of breath. "What?" She put her hand up for a moment before catching her breath and sitting down. "I lost you after the first block."

I stared at her and rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I looked away from her and held my hand softly. "For you to admit your feelings to my sister." I scoffed and looked over at her. "What feelings?" She looked at me with a small glare. "Oh come on Simon, it's obvious! I'm not stupid okay, I wasn't born yesterday. You've had feelings for my sister, just come out with it already!" I shushed her and looked around before turning to face her. "I can't do that okay." She crossed her arms, clearly pissed at me. "I know Lily more than Lily knows Lily okay? She's not going to wait around forever." I looked down and my heart started to beat fast again at the mention of her name. "Do you like her?" I bit my lower lip.

"I think I love her."

• • •

Two chapters in one day, how awesome!
I'm kind of excited about the next couple of chapters, tons more drama and stuff

hope you enjoyed this chap!

Song of the chapter: Cold Coffee by Ed Sheeran