Twenty Two

What you want from me?
I would say I'm sorry if I really meant it

Anger was all I could feel at the moment.

I wanted to strangle the life out of Simon. After everything I couldn't believe things just ended, just like that. I was upset and everyone started to walk on eggshells around me. I couldn't help it but snap at anything and everything. After a couple of days I was starting to feel only slightly better about the situation, Josh tried to reassure me that things would go back to normal but I didn't trust it. I watched as Mani was looking through baby books, whether she was actually reading was a totally different story. The most shocked was Vik, mostly because he didn't remember sleeping with Mani, however all three boys were pretty much on edge. "I hope it's a boy, boys are easier to take care of." Mani said suddenly and I glanced at her from the kitchen. "Wow if I wasn't so tired I'd go all feminist on you."

Shrugging she turned her attention back to the book and I sighed. She wanted to keep it. I had talked to her for hours about it, our parents talked to her about it, heck even Freya talked to her about. Mani was sticking to this idea of having this baby. No matter what. I left her in the living room to read while I laid on my bed with my phone in my hand. Tweets kept flooding in asking why things seemed different in videos and vlogs. I felt bad for not telling them what was going on but this was something I wanted to keep to myself. "Hey." I answered the phone when I noticed Josh calling. "Hey. You feeling okay?" I scoffed and pulled the blanket over me. "I've been better." I admitted and laid my head on my pink pillow. "Has he talked about me?" I asked and I bit my lip, wondering if I really wanted to know the answer. When it was silent I rolled my eyes. "Right. Of course not." I could hear Josh sigh. "It's not that, he's talked about you, it's just mostly not good things."

"You know how stubborn he is, secretly I think he knows what he did wrong, he just doesn't want to come off as an asshole." I laughed for the first time in days. "He's already an asshole, everyone knows that." I smiled and then it went quiet and I took a deep breath. "I hate him." I whispered. "No you don't." Josh said into the phone. "But I wish I did."

» » »

@withlovelily: when a quote makes you think real hard about life

@miniminter: don't flatter yourself.
@withlovelily: wow you've decided to finally talk to me.
@miniminter: stop trying to cause drama.
@withlovelily: don't flatter yourself. you aren't worth my time.

"Seriously?" Mani walked in with Freya behind her. "What?" Freya sighed and sat on the bed next to me. "You know everyone can see these tweets?" I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on the bed. "He just makes me so mad." I groaned in anger and stood up, walking over to my closet and picking out an outfit to wear. "Boys will do that to you. They're all like that." Freya said with a smirk. "Tell me about it." Mani said. I looked at her before she shrugged. "Just ignore him." Mani said and I nodded.

We headed out to the shopping center, for awhile it took my mind off of everything that was going on although I did have to turn my phone off due to the amount of notifications I was getting from Twitter. I didn't delete my post and I sure as hell wasn't going to do it anytime soon. I sat in the backseat of the car while Mani was in the passenger, Freya driving. They were talking about something they saw on YouTube while I stared out the window. I didn't notice that we were by the sidemen house and suddenly I felt angry again. "Hope you don't mind but I left something here. It shouldn't take long." Mani said as he got out of the car, rushing inside. Freya looked at me and smiled. "Do you mind?" I shook my head and she got out to go find Josh.

I was in the car for almost a half hour before my patience began wearing thin. "What the actual hell." I glared at the house before taking the keys out of the ignition and heading inside the house. "Mani?" I yelled and peeked up the stairs. "Frey!" I sighed and heard clanking coming from the kitchen. "Guys?" I walked in and saw Simon standing there. "Oh." I breathed out before turning around. "Hey what are you doing in here?" Mani said as she walked down the stairs, Vik was following her. "You said this would be quick." I heard footsteps and saw Freya and Josh rushing down the stairs. "I heard yelling, what's wrong?" Freya asked and I looked at everyone. "Let's go."

I could feel Simon behind me, his eyes burning holes through my head. Looking over my shoulder I saw him standing in the door way that led to the kitchen. "What?" I snapped. "Nothing, just wondering what the hell you're doing here." Josh shook his head. "Simon don't." I crossed my arms. "I'm not here for you prick." I turned back around but Simon just laughed. "Yeah right." My hands balled into fists. "Shut the hell up okay? Honestly how much of an asshole are you? We aren't together anymore because of you! I was willing to work things out! I was willing to set aside my "weird fear of commitment" and actually try this but you shot me down and practically put words in my mouth. How dare you act like this is all my fault! You know I'm so glad that things didn't work out, I don't know how anyone could actually deal with you!" I didn't know I was crying until I finally took a deep breath. I tried to stop but I just couldn't, I stood there looking at him.

"I gotta go." I whispered before throwing the keys on the ground and walking fast out of the house. "Lily wait!" I could hear them yelling for me to stop but I didn't.

I just kept running.

• • •

How sad is this omg

Probably gonna write the next part in a bit.

Songs of the chapter (because I couldn't choose): F*** Apologies by JoJo & Hell Of A Girl by Grace