Twenty Six

You see this girl
This girl's in love with you
Yes I'm in love
Who looks at you the way I do?
When you smile I can tell
We know each other very well
How can I show you
I'm glad I got to know you?

Lily's POV

I stared at him in shock.

"What?" I breathed out and he stepped closer to me. "Three months without you was long enough." He admitted with a soft smile. "Really?" I asked even though I knew the answer. He cupped his hands around my cheeks and brought me closer to him, I looked into his ocean colored eyes and smiled. "I love you." His eyes had tears in them and he laughed before his lips were pressed against mine. After pulling away I grinned and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm not losing you again. I promise." He whispered in my ear and I hugged him tighter. "I'm not leaving you again. I promise." I said to him as we pulled apart from each other, he held his hand out and I gladly accepted it.

Walking back inside I couldn't help but contain the butterflies, everyone was at the table waiting for us and when they noticed our hands connected to each other, they broke out into smiles. "No, this is a joke." JJ said loudly, standing up from his chair. "Thank God!" He pulled me into a hug and I laughed. "JJ, our biggest supporter." Simon said as he sat down. "Let go of her." Simon had to pry JJ off of me and I was able to sit back down again. After questions were answered, I noticed Mani looking a bit pale. "You okay?" Mani looked at me and sighed. "Just nauseous." I frowned. "Its late, how about we just head home?" She nodded and started her goodbyes to the others. "Is she going to keep it?" Simon asked me lowly.

I looked at him for a moment before shaking my head. "She doesn't want to be a mom." I whispered after letting out a sigh. Simon kissed the top of my head. "I'll call you tomorrow." I nodded and headed out with Mani, Freya, as Josh. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked Mani. "Nothing I can't handle." She said with a smile. When we reached home, we walked into the apartment and I sat Mani on the couch, giving her some water. "When are you going to tell everyone?" I question, an eyebrow raised. "I don't know, never?" She laughed as I leaned on the couch. "Things don't work that way." She stared at her cup of water and I retreated into my room, shutting the door behind me.

» » »

"You're such a dork." I tried to push Simon off of me as he tried to bring me closer to him. "Don't deny the love you have for me." He kissed my nose and I giggled, rolling him over and straddling him. "Well this turned quickly. Not that I mind." I rolled my eyes and got off of him, sitting at his desk, he sighed. "You owe me." I smiled and fixed my hair to look more presentable. "Are you ready for this?" I nodded. Three weeks with this dork. Best three weeks of my life. "Hey guys, welcome back to the channel, I'm here today with Lily and I'm going to be teaching her how to play Fifa." I groaned and grabbed the controller. "I apologize ahead of time for how shitty this is going to be."

"You know it wasn't that bad." Simon was trying to contain his laughter. "I lost all the games!" I cried with a laugh, pushing him. "Don't be a dick." Simon did his outro and I set the gaming controller down. "Well my living as a gamer will never take off." I smiled and grabbed onto his hand. "I'm hungry." He laughed and pulled me into his lap. "What do you want?" He played with hair and I smiled. "KFC." He started to laugh and I nudged him. "It reminds me of home." I said as I got off his lap just as Vik entered the room. "Hey, have you talked to Mani today?" He questioned, I bit my lower lip and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. "Last time I checked she was with Chris." He nodded slowly and started for out the door. I looked at Simon and he sighed. "He really cares about her." He whispered and I frowned.

We sat at the table and started eating, Simon put me on snapchat multiple times, getting me while I was shoving food in my mouth. "Honestly, I hate you." I mumbled after wiping my mouth with a napkin. He laughed. "Nah, you love me." I shrugged. "Debatable." I saw him wink at me and I rolled my eyes at him, grabbing my phone and pointing it in his direction. He had his head down and I laughed. "He think I don't hate him but I do." He looked up at me and smiled. We finished eating but we didn't move from our spot. "I want to take you out." I said to him. He raised an eyebrow at me. "You want to take me out on a date? That's a new one." I smiled. "Please?"

Simon shook his head. "Nope. It's too late, I already have something planned." I rolled my eyes. "You never let me do anything." He leaned across the table. "You took me to the cinema the other day." I crossed my arms with a pout. "Yeah but that's one out of twenty times." He grabbed for my hand but I moved swiftly away from him. "Nope, not until I take you out." He chuckled and stood up, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the chair. "Take me out." I looked at him for a moment and smiled. "Are you serious?" He nodded and I grabbed onto his hand. "Let's go." We got into his car and ended up by the waterfront. "What are we doing here?" He asked. "I thought it was a pretty spot to talk." I smiled. "It may not be an extravagant date but it's a needed one." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we sat down on a bench. I took a picture before turning to him.

"I need to be honest with you." He started off by saying, his eyes on the water. "You scare me to death." He whispered as his eyes looked into mine. "It's been good these past few weeks. Thank you." I smiled and grabbed his arm, wrapping it around me as I laid on his chest. "I love you." I said, his arm grew tighter around me and he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too."

• • •

kind of a cute filler chapter
more drama is in the works

IM WRITING BOOKS FOR ALL THE SIDEMEN and i think i have two other ones already up, it would be super amazing if you checked them out.

Another one is going up tomorrow, so as of tomorrow it will be, this book, a harry one, a jj one,  a vikk one and a josh one

Song of the chapter: This Girl's In Love With You by She & Him