Forty

'Cause I, I feel like I'm ready for love
And I wanna be your everything and more
And I know every day you say it
But I just want you to be sure
That I'm yours

I laid in bed trying not to cry, because frankly I didn't have time for a baby. I had youtube and things with Simon were going so well, I didn't want anything to ruin that.

"You okay?" Simon asked as he walked back into his room. "Oh uh, yeah." I replied with a smile. "You know what, I think I am going to go to the doctor, you know just to make sure." I threw the covers off and went into Simon's closet where some of my clothes were. "Want me to come with you?" He asked. "No!" I said quickly, turning around and looking at him. "I mean, no it's okay, I'll have Mani come with me."

I changed into a set of clothes quickly and called Mani while Simon went inside the bathroom. "Hello?" I looked over my shoulder and sighed. "Mani? We have an emergency, like huge emergency, I need to go to the doctor. I think I might be pregnant."

"What?! Pregnant? Are you insane? First me and now you, oh mom is going to have a field day about this. I'll be over in ten minutes." She hung up and I took a deep breath, grabbing a sweater and heading out the door in a flash.

"Where are you going?" Josh questioned as I walked down the stairs. "Nowhere, don't worry about it." I snapped, looking over at him before leaving through the front door.

After Mani picked me up, we drove to the doctor, I explained what had been going on and she told me that I needed to pee in a cup but that she would also draw blood. "We'll let you know the results in a few hours." I thanked the doctor and afterwards I sat with Mani in the car. "Are you okay?" She said as she looked over at me. "I guess." I whispered, looking down at my hands. "You hungry? We can go get something to eat." I knew she was trying to make me feel better but honestly I was just so anxious. I couldn't answer her since my phone began to ring, I looked at the caller ID and saw Simon's name, making me sigh. "Hey." I said softly. "Hey, I didn't know what you were doing or anything, if you were still at the doctor or something, but mind coming home? I gotta talk to you about something." I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded as if he were there. "Of course."

The drive back to the Sidemen house was painful, but Mani assured me that everything was going to be okay. "Simon?" I called out as I walked in through the front door. "Where are you?" I walked into his room to see him sitting at his desk, back turned to me. "Hey." I said, walking towards him. "What did the doctor say?" His tone was serious and I was slightly concerned. "Oh it was just a stomach bug, like I said no big deal." I let out a laugh but he didn't laugh along with me. "When were you going to tell me you thought you were pregnant?" He stood up and looked over at me with a sad expression. "I thought we agreed not to keep secrets?" He questioned.

"I'm sorry."

The tears I had been wanting to hold in just burst and I couldn't control it anymore. He stepped towards me and engulfed me in a hug, holding me tightly and kissing the top of my head. "I'm scared." I admitted to him, pulling away and looking up at him. "There isn't anything to be scared of, whether you're pregnant or not, I will be here for you, I love you okay? I'm not going anywhere."

I nodded and hugged him tightly, taking deep breaths to calm myself down. "So, you gonna tell me what happened?" He pulled away and smirked. "I got my blood drawn and they took a urine sample, they said they would call in a few hours." He nodded and grabbed my hand. "Looks like we'll just have to wait."

And waiting we did, it was around three in the afternoon and still no word from the office. I was beginning to freak out and craving chocolate chip cookies.

"When are they going to call?" I groaned, sitting at the counter and looking down at my phone with a frown. "They'll call when they have the results. Let's do something to keep your mind off of it." Freya said with a grin. "Like what?" I mumbled. "Well you said you wanted cookies, let's make some! The boys are filming, we mind as well do something to keep ourselves occupied." I sighed and sat up straight from the chair. "Okay, fine. I guess." She laughed and patted my back. We started getting the ingredients together, one by one making sure we had everything we needed. Freya and I put music on and jammed out while mixing the ingredients.

I was enjoying myself, to the point that I had forgotten about the whole pregnancy thing. We had just finished cleaning up, the cookies were done and the boys had come into the kitchen. "Wow, are these for us? You shouldn't have." JJ said with a goofy smile. The front door opened and in walked Mani, carrying some take out, Tobi followed behind her. "Desserts before dinner? Really Lily?" Tobi said as they set the bags down.

"How did filming go?" Freya asked Josh. "Good, really good." Everyone started to get the food ready when my cell phone rang, making the room go silent.

"Hello?" I answered, holding my breath for a moment. "Oh, really? Okay, thank you." I looked at the phone before setting it down on the counter.

"I'm pregnant."

» » »

well guys that was the end
thank you so much for the reads and the votes and the comments, thank you for everything honestly, i started out writing this book for myself and it turned into a huge thing for me

it took me a bit to get my mojo back but i love this book and everything about it

BUT IS THE STORY REALLY OVER??

...actually it's not lol
I will be writing a sequel to this book, so don't worry! you'll see plenty more of simon & lily :)

again, thank you for sticking it out with me! make sure to read my other stories as well, and keep an eye out for the sequel!

song of the chapter: yours by ella henderson