Chapter 2 *unedited*

Louis's pov
~6 hours ago~
'One more, one more' the crowd was chanting, telling me to have one more shot. And I did, I Guess it was my 10th one or was it 20th? I don't know and frankly don't care. I needed a way to numb the pain plus people loved when I did this and people didn't generally love me...
I'd most probably have a hangover but doesn't matter, no one cares Nor do I.
Sometimes I want to go back in time, like stop the tape and rewind, read through the contract modest! gave us, sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I had read that 40 page document, life would have been much better but I guess it is what it is.

People call me wild ,You know always partying around, having flings, cheating and generally creating drama, gets you this reputation. But of course, I have no other choice. Some people prefer money over someone's joy.

Currently I was puking my guts out, the aftermath of having over ten shots. Doesn't matter though, this is usual.
Living this life came at a cost.
Haters got more but so did the fans. They loved the drama so I gave them that.
Usually haters don't bother me but it hurts when people you love are the haters.
It didn't take me long to realise they didn't like me, It was pretty obvious. So ya, I screwed my life but it's fine, I'm used to it.