Chapter 3

~Louis Pov~

I woke up at 4:00 in Morning, at a random girl's house. The girl was still sleeping, her blonde hair covering her face. The room was small and messy. The blonde lay naked on the bed, with the blanket barely covering her body. Why was I doing this? I don't even want this, to sleep around, be a slut. I just wanna be loved. And before I know it, I'm crying. Great, I'm such a weakling, a pathetic person, a failure, I should seriously die. 

The room begins to get stuffy, as I get up to leave. It was pretty hot, in the room. Quickly finding my clothes in the pile of clothes on the floor. Collecting, my phone and wallet, I make sure to take everything that belongs to me not wanting to leave any trace of my existence in that house.  Outside, it was pretty cold, and no one was outside. Quickly, I begin to make my way to my house, which was around half an hour away. I seriously had no memory of what happened last night, side effects, I guess.  

I didn't even realize  I had reached my house. I opened the door and was greeted by darkness. Typical. I had a quick shower and changed into comfortable clothes, ditching uncomfortable jeans and shirt.

I got into my bed, just staring at ceiling, thinking of my sins, what I did to deserve this. I wish I wasn't such a failure,  a faggot, a waste, a worthless human, a pathetic omega. I just wanted to die, to leave and drop of the surface of the earth.  I wish someone cared, I wish everyone didn't hate me, I can't help who I am, I'm only human. I'm sorry for existing. I should just do everyone a favour and die. 

A.N. Sorry for the horrible chapter