Chapter 11

Anyone on ao3?(what's ur account name?)

Louis's pov
Everything was blue, then it was raining. Eventually that became a storm. And I was getting wet. Soaked to the bone, the coldness and the water felt good against my skin. As heard the Soft pit-pat of the rain hitting against my skin and the wind howling, I heard footsteps. Turning behind a boy was walking towards me. He took small but heavy steps as though chains were dragging him down.
He slowly walked up to me and looked at me with the familiar blue eyes. I had seen those eyes before, but where? After looking at my face for a moment before smiling at me. As raindrops ran down mine band his face, he began changing. Blue eyes morphed into beautiful emerald eyes and  caramel hair changed into curly brown hair. Harry! He smiled at me with his dimples showing, a real genuine smile not the forced or mocking one. As I reached out, he began changing again. Scared I jumped back, as his skin tone and hair Coloured changed, he changed into Zayn. Smiling at me, he whispered, "We love you boo." I was shocked yet unable to stop myself from going closer. I blinked slowly and he whoosh! He had changed again, Liam looked at me, softness and warmth radiating from him. He smiled and said," Don't be sad, we still love you" and once more, he morphed into Niall. Crooked teeth and electric blue eyes. He ran forward and crushed me into his famous Horan hugs. It felt good to be hugged especially by Niall again. Last he hugged me was when one of our first shows during UAN tour had gotten over. And a few Seconds later, it was gone. The empty feeling was back. And the blue-eyed boy was back again. When it suddenly struck me, it was younger version of myself, back when I was   13. He was smiling at me, no, I was smiling at myself. A real one for once. But the smile began to fade as chains began appearing on his wrists and feet. They seem to pull him down too, and until he was nearly drowning in chains with the smile completely gone and eyes looking down with a sad expression on his face. I tried to reach out to him, but he just whispered in a small voice, "Help, please"
Then I woke up.
It was all white. Then I realised it was a ceiling. Small beeps could be heard, and I could see I was in a hospital bed, quickly remembering why
So I lived, another thing in my life I have lived through. A nurse enters a few minutes later, happy to see that I'm finally awake. At least someone is pleased. She checks a few things then begins speaking, " Louis, you've been knocked out for three days and the accident caused more of internal damage than outer. A few broken ribs, a hairline fracture in your shoulder, internal bleeding and one torn tissue. Seeing as you are making fast recovery, you'll be good to go in two weeks or so"
She then goes on explaining how the surgeries will take place and the complications that might be faced.
"And also Someone named John came visit you yesterday and wanted me to inform him when you wake up. Do you want to meet him now?"
It might be important so I say yes.
She exits as I look around the room. The walls and ceiling are white except one wall which has a really large window and is painted a pastel blue. It overlooked a park with a few children playing. The room was mostly empty except the machines and a sofa for visitors. It looked plain and simple, not a single flower or card. No one had come to visit either, except John.
The nurse entered  half an hour later, this time with a tall, lean man following her. He smiled at her politely and thanked her before turning to smile at me. The nurse exited the room closing the door, big mistake.
"What the actual fuck were you thinking!!!! Do you know how much drama would have been caused if the world got to know about the accident?!? Now listen here, you foolish Omega. You are going on 6 arranged dates with banana girl starting on 25th which is next week, I don't care how you're doing. And you have to play along on the story we told the boys. You got into a fight with some men at some club and the media knows nothing about this so you better be careful,Tomlinson"
I knew I had no choice, well maybe I could file a lawsuit and have them sued for damages but that's a Long shot. I sighed softly as he went out after giving me a Long lecture on how I should not screw up this time.
So my bandmates think I got into a fight, my family and the world knows nothing. Liam, Zayn , Niall and Harry hate me more now. Nobody likes a whim who gets beaten all the time. As I feel tears flow down my cheeks, I wipe them away.
No, this is it. I will fight back and get my life back. I can't let them control my life. Stupid surpressents, can't let them stop me. I am sick and tired of always giving up. I'll fight back and die in the process if I have too.

Sometimes being alone makes you stronger.

Hi!
I updated after a few centuries, but I had major Writers block and wanted to delete this story but one of my Friends stopped me.
I hope someone's still reading this.
Anyways, the story's taking a turn for good, we just have to see what happens.
Till next year

Vote,comment,follow

Qotd: if you could live in a show which one would you live in?
Aotd: drop dead diva!