Chapter 9

Harry Pov
I laughed at Niall's comment about these sound checks. It was true, Louis' voice cracked an awful lot. It was probably because of the overall drinking he did.
I do feel bad though, Louis is a nice guy, funny and good company but that's all. He drinks too much, too loud, very rude, doesn't maintain his voice and generally not good enough. He was perfect when he joined, heck I wanted to date him soo bad but his beta wants and needs toke over. And he changed into this horrid creature. He would such pretty colored trousers and cute stripped shirts with adorable suspenders. With an arse to kill for, Lou looked so young,  so fresh so alive. I wish he didn't change as much.

We chatted and cuddled, the meeting should have begun by now but he was late again. I don't know what he thought of himself, a king or some shit like that. A man entered the room as he told us the meeting was cancelled. Liam asked why as he were forced to wait for a good 2 hours. He told us something happened to Louis, panicking we all stood up asking him what. Shit, I hoped it was just a upset stomach from drinking ing too much, I don't want anything to happen to him, because at the end of the day, he's my Lou and I'm his Haz.

"I don't know what exactly happened but He's at the hospital, E.R apparently. Y'all might wanna visit him, I Guess?"
As soon as he said, we all literally ran to Liam's car.
E.R ?  Fooking hell! This must be bad, I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I quickly buckled up and Niall who was next to him, cuddled to my chest. I was scared, and Zayn must have felt the some as he was much above the speed limit, but which hospital was he in? I asked Liam who called one of the management guys who told him. 'Kemberly General Hospital'
It toke some time and the ride was generally quiet but once in a while one of us would reassure us.
When we finally reached, everyone quickly got out and rushed to the reception. The lady recognised us and immediately knew who we were here for.
"Room 586, floor 3, elevators on the right"
I gave her a thankful smile and ran after the boys who were about to enter the elevator. We reached the floor quickly and ran around trying to find the room.
"What are y'll doin here, eh?" A voice behind us spoke, turning behind it was one of  the boys from management.
"We're here for Louis obviously!" Liam replied.
The boy shook his head before laughing,
" it's not a big deal, why do you care?" He told us .
"What do you mean?!"
"Of fucking course it's a big deal! Louis' in E.R for fook's sake!"
He looked at us funny, before speaking.
"He got into a fight with some of the guys in the club and he's not in E.R, that pussy just broke a few bones trying to fight those gun freaks"
What? So he got us thinking that he met with some freaking accident with some truck or something, when just got into a fight.
"Calm down and go back to your hotel room. He's fine just some bruises here and there. Non of this would have happened if he could control his temper. Not even the fault of those boys, they just bumped into him and apologised but Louis here wanted to fight. Look where it got him now. Knock some sense into wouldn't you?"
The lad quickly scampered away when suddenly anger washed over us like a tidal wave.
What the actual fuck?!?
Why the hell was Louis such a huge mess, I can't see Louis right now or I'll beat him worse than those boys! When we actually got worried about Louis, it was such a lame reason, reminding us why we should never really be bothered over him.
"Oh my Gosh! Louis is so god damn stupid! I can't see him right now!"
"Yes, lets just go home and cuddle!"
"Ya, plus all this stupid worrying got me hungry" Liam laughed at Niall's comment and kissed his forehead while Zayn wrapped an arm around me. As we got in the lift, a doctor came in.
"Wait aren't you that band who's Friend is here? Why are y'all leaving so soon?"
Lian was quick to reply,
" first off, he isn't our Friend and we aren't going to visit him for such a stupid reason. He really needs to gain some common sense setting wrong example for millions! So we're leaving now."
"But it's not really a stupid reason and no ones come to visit him at all"
I don't know what GAP but I snapped at the doc
"What do you mean it's not stupid, it's the dumbest reason on earth to wind up in a hospital ."
We completely ignored the fact that Louis was alone all morning, and before he could say anything. We stormed off as we had reached the ground floor. The lady at the reception gave us confused looks as we left quite early but we ignored it. Quickly we got into the car, and got comfortable. This was such a waste of our time.
Liam began the car, and switched on the radio as I fell asleep with Niall resting his head on my chest.

A.N: hope you like this chapter! It's my longest till now.
Please comment and vote, it motivates me to write more. So updates will be frequent if the comments and votes are more! 😅 and also check out my new story, '1956', it's larry.

Anyways, thanks for reading  and have a good day!

Qotd: what's your fav series?

Aotd:  Pretty little liars!

All the love, Em x