chapter 34

Third Person POV

The silence doesn't change. Louis' head rested on Zayn's head, while Zayn ran his hand through Louis' hair.

While Liam grew worried. Louis had left about an hour ago and still unaware of his actual wear-bouts, Liam worried something bad might have happened.

"Guys, it's been a while since Louis left. Should we go check up or something?"
"Let's wait for a while, he'll just be coming back. I mean it's a hospital, I think he's fine.. right?"
"I don't know Harry, what if he fainted or something? He's been so weak lately, so tired. Who knows where he is? Maybe he passed out on the stairs or outside. Oh my god, what if he got mobbed? They saw him in a hospital gown and the flashes of the camera and questions being thrown at him- if anything happened to him- I swear to god I will kill something- what if-"
"Niall, Niall, honey, baby, sugar- calm down. Honey, take a deep breath, don't get yourself so worked up. Take a deep breath, don't get worked up. Take a deep breath, sugar, let's go look for him now, yeah?"
"Ya, baby. He's probably fine, a bit tired and lost maybe, but honey it's a hospital. I'm sure they'll be there immediately if anything happens. And it's a private property, the paps can't come here and fans won't be let in."
"Well, I'm not gonna be reassured Liam, not until I have him in my arms."
With that, the remaining members of the pack left the room. Liam walked around the main corridor, an eye looking out for a small man with shaggy brown hair.

"He should be outside right, I mean he did say he wanted 'fresh air'?" Liam looked at Harry then Niall, the omega was getting worried, his anxieties spreading out to the taller Alpha too.

"I'll go check the healing garden towards the back, you guys check out the parking lot, okay?"

Liam didn't want to leave Niall or Harry alone in case they freaked out but missed out on the fact that together they'd freak out more. While they searched for Louis, getting more anxious as time passed by, they temporarily forgot about Zayn. In their minds, he was probably smoking, to ease the tension.  

Zayn and Louis, on the other hand, had managed to get and make their way out of toilets. Zayn had his hand wrapped around Louis' waist and Louis' hand remained around Zayn's neck. Both holding onto each other for support and warmth, each of them exhausted emotionally.

"But Harry, if they didn't see him go outside then where could-wait, is that- is that him?"  Footsteps ran after Zayn and Louis as they both slowly trudged along the corridor. Their heads turned slowly at the source of the noise. Niall crushed Louis into a bear hug, jerking him out of Zayn's grip. He would have taken both of them to the ground if not for Harry, catching them quickly. Zayn recovered from the impact and Niall managed to lift Louis up. 

Now usually, an omega would never be able to lift another healthy omega but firstly, he worked out (it was part of their contract under appearance and fitness) and secondly, Louis by no means was a healthy omega. He had lost so much weight already that it was a wonder he could still stand on his two feet with out passing out. Louis buried his face in Niall's shoulder, a sudden wave of exhaustion taking over his body as the lot walked back to the hospital room. 

Liam, who kept pacing around the front door, let out a relieved sigh at the sight of his favorite boys. He rushed straight to them, cooing softly at the sight of Niall holding the tinier omega. 

"Where were you guys? We looked everywhere for you!"

"Chillin' in the toilets, Haz."

"Why? This lad over here told us he went to get some fresh air."

"Guess we got ourselves a bit of a liar here, huh?"

Louis sleepily mumbled a response from Niall's chest, which no one understood. Lying's easy when you've been doing it for years.

They laid Louis down on his bed, cuddling next to him. The door was slightly ajar, they could make out figures rushing along the corridors. 

It was so sudden, people in tight black suits barged in, invading their privacy. One of them held a suitcase in his hand, the scene looked similar to some cops busting a crime scene. One of them stepped forward, right at the foot of the bed. Taking off his aviators, the boys soon realized who they were. Well, at least the ones that were awake. 

Niall and Louis cuddled next to each other, both snoring softly as Liam sprung to his feet. The look on his face clearly show-cased his confusion and anger. 

"What the hell? What are you doing here?"

"Liam, calm down, this has nothing to do with you. We just want to talk to Louis." John spoke from his place at the foot of the bed, his face clean-shaven and hair slicked back with too much gel.

"Course it has something to do with me. Louis' in the same pack as me, it's my responsibility!" 
"Well, Liam, for the past few years you could care less about him, why the sudden the change?" John smirked maliciously, pleased at the fact that he hit a weak spot.
Thankfully, Harry and Zayn stepped in, speaking in a synchronized manner.

"Hey, we always cared about him-" "You have no right to interfere in matters which don't concern you-" 

A soft whimper ceased all the argument in the room. Niall lay asleep on his side as Louis' eyes fluttered open. He lifted head up, baby blues peering at people in the room. Although he had only been asleep for about half an hour, his bones felt heavy and an invisible weight lay on his body. As soon as he recognized John, a shot of energy ran through his veins. He sat up straight, eyes widening as the realization hit him. 

He was so screwed.

hello, everyone! thank you so much for reading, it's a bit of a filler.Also, it's 2:10 am here and I am extremely sleepy, sorry for any grammatical mistakes. Please vote and comment (if you liked this chapter), they really encourage me to write more.

all the love, xx