Chapter 13

Sorry for the late chapter, had some personal issues.

Louis' pov

I slowly got from my bed, groaning when a sharp pain shot through my body. I limped to the washroom and stripped to inspect myself. My face was a mess, as usual, dark circles were gone but my face was sucked up. Check bones were prominent and I looked tired as much as I felt, maybe I was a bit more tired. My hip bones stuck out and my ribs were visible. My tan skin was replaced by a bleached pale skin tone. My hair was messy and stuck to my face. My eyes were outlined red, probably from crying so much. 

I really needed to eat, counting ribs was not a good thing, I'm sure and my thighs were slimming. Not eating gave me bad headaches and I've started having sore throats and stomach aches recently. I'd grown accustomed to not eating but puking still made me cry. It's ironic how often celebrities tell fans to live but think about ending theirs so often. 

I wrapped my cast with a plastic bag and quickly took a shower avoiding touching too many bruises. After getting dressed, I wear my favourite sweater and some sweats. I take out cereal and milk and begin eating, usually, an apple keeps me going but my weight has to be increased. Management is going to throw a fit about it, they preferred me like this, broken and weak.

After about finishing half the bowl, I can't eat anymore. And as I get up, I feel myself get sick all over the kitchen sink, the cleaner is gonna hate me for this (considering she doesn't already) about it.

I rush to the bathroom before getting sick again and throw up again, in the toilet thankfully. Ok, maybe trying to overeat all of a sudden is not a great idea, but then when again, when do I have great ideas? 

I flush the toilet and pop a mint in my mouth. As soon as I come out of the washroom, I hear my phone ring. After finally finding it under my bed, I answer.

"Louis, get ready, a black limo will pick you up in half an hour. There will be a new girl in there. She's your new bitch."

"Wait, what happened to Briana and where am I going?"

"Forget about her and move on, And you're going to a club, Party Kid."

And the line is cut.

I pick out a beige knitted oversized sweater and some blue jeans. I leave my hair the way it is, cause I'm tired, sleepy and aching all over my body. The car arrives just in time, I grab my house keys, phone and my wallet, the usual.

I see a pretty lady in the car, who, thank god, is nicer than Briana. Briana didn't even pronounce my name right. 

"Hello Louis, I'm Danielle, your new girlfriend."

"Eh, hi?"

"Don't be so awkward now, I have a boyfriend but I am an actress and I have to do this. So, let's be friends? Make it easier for both of us."

A friend, was I to deny that? "Sure"

We spent the whole ride chatting about nothing and everything, she was nice (for a change). When we finally reached, she grabbed my hand and began walking, taking the lead. Paps were already there, their flashing lights threw me off-guard, but meh. 

I walk into the club, the lights are dimmed (thank god) and the music isn't too loud, it's actually peaceful. Danielle wants to dance and who am I to deny? It's just general dancing, nothing sexual. And for as long as I can remember, I feel happy and alive.

If I  make more friends, then maybe, just maybe, I'll want to live again. 

The music becomes louder and suddenly the room becomes smaller, I need to get some fresh air. After informing Danielle who goes to get herself a drink which I deny cause my liver is already muddy thus not worth it.

I go out for a smoke, the cold air helps me relax and breath. There's an alley behind the club where I sit, my back against the wall. It's peaceful, just looking up at the stars. Sometimes I wished I was one of them. After a few minutes of silence, I hear a scream. Quickly jumping up, I run towards the sound deeper into the alley, I see a girl beating up a few boys. 

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down. What's all this about?"

"None of your business twat!" She replies back before going back to kicking them. I run to the girl, pushing her off the boys, who see their chance and run.

"What the hell dude! I was just getting to the fun part"

"Fun part? you'd have killed them"

"I wasn't gonna kill them, just hurt them really really bad." She mumbles, calming down a little.

"Why were you beating them up, though?"

"Well, I came out for a smoke and suddenly they show up, all flirting and shit. When I tell them to fuck off, the corner me and I lose my shit. I was a karate champion back in high-school so I give them a few punches and kicks and they're down."

"Well, you sure know how to defend yourself."

"Yeah, it's a cruel world, you gotta stand up for yourself. I'm Kelly by the way. I feel like I've seen you somewhere before."  She takes a close look at my face before realising,  "Wait, aren't you that guy from that band, uh what was it? Ah, One second of summer:"

I can't help but laugh at her mistake, " It's one direction, love"

"Oh yeah, sorry. My sis is a fan. She really likes you, says you're the best thing in the world. You know, she's really concerned for you and boy, you're thin. But you're cute too so eh."

I was touched at that really, someone liked me. They were a fan of me! "Thanks, I guess"

"Anyways, my girlfriend is waiting for me at home, you can call me if you want ...?"

"Louis" I say taking the piece of paper she was offering me. 

"Right, bye Louis. Take care of your ass, you're pretty" She says before hitting my butt lightly.

"Bye, Kelly, Take care" She does a piece sign before walking off. Two friends in one night, first real achievement in a long time.

Maybe I didn't want to die after all.

Hello, Thanks for reading! I have exams coming up, so the next update will be next weekend.

Hope you enjoyed.

Not edited as usual.

Favourite song?

Dance in middle of the street.

Vote, Comment, Follow~