Chapter 16

Hi! Thank you all so much for the positive feedback on the trailer! Enjoy this chapter!

~Louis P.O.V~

"Are you hungry?"

Niall turns to look at me, taking his eyes off the road for a second. I smile and nod.

"That's good, now there has to be a restaurant here somewhere." He says looking around. "Turn the GPS on, smartie."
              "Good idea"

And he does exactly that. A comfortable silence falls over us and I look outside the window, watching the world pass us by.

What am I going to do now? What if management finds out? Then even Niall is screwed. God knows what they might do to him. I can't let that happen, maybe I should run away. Just disappear and no one will know. Nah, that's stupid, I'm part of the biggest boy band, they'll probably notice a missing member. Ugh! What do I do?

"What you thinking about boo?"
"Oh, um nothing. You find a place to eat yet?"
"Ya, mate. There's a Chipotle nearby. Wanna go there?" "Ok then let's go!" I flash him my best smile. Nial just looks chuckles lightly at my fake enthusiastic reaction. I wasn't hungry at all nowadays.

About half an hour and a few Lana Del Ray songs later, we reached Chipotle. The restaurant was pretty empty. We got a seat pretty quickly and the waitress  toke our orders without really recognising us.  Niall toke a burrito bowl while I had a salad. I didn't want to gain extra pounds, management would be pissed.
********
"Then Liam told Harry that once a man died after tripping over his own beard and catching fire. The look on Harry's face was hilarious... hey? boo? Are you listening?"
"Huh? What- yes,I'm listening. Carry on"
"Are you sure? Do you wanna talk about something?"
"Nope, I'm fine."

But Niall was having none of that.

"No, something is up. Tell me now boo."
"It's nothing Niall" 
"Tell me, I deserve to know"

He was right, he deserved to know. If not for him, I would have still been stuck in jail for god knows how long.

"It's just what will happen if the management founds out? They'll punish you too and I can't let that happen. If your alphas get to know then I'm double screwed. I mean , so many horrible things can happen."

Niall was quiet for a few seconds before speaking.

"Oh my Gosh, you're such a idiot sometimes. Chill Lou, nothing will happen. Even if the management finds out then they'll just have to deal with it. And the alphas would accept you with open arms. After all, they're yours too."

I wasn't least bit convinced but I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"Ok, but promise me that you won't tell anyone"

Niall hesitated a bit before agreeing silently. We quietly ate our meals then.
Niall's phone started to ring halfway through his meal.
He checked his phone before his eyes widened and he quickly rushed out to answer the phone.
It had to be one of his alphas.
I was right.
Liam had found out that Niall was missing for the past nearly three hours and since there was no service while Niall was driving from the jail, no one picked up their calls. Now they were really angry at their omega cause they were supposed to have a nice afternoon in but as usual I destroyed it.
Niall seemed to be on the verge, after all he was still an omega and still got upset if his alphas were angry at him. I knew I had to drive him back and get him out of this situation, I got him into.
"C'mon Niall, you go pay the bill since I don't have my wallet, I'll pay you back later. I'll start the car, I'm driving."
He looked at me before heading over to the main counter to pay the bill while I headed outside. I had taken his car keys previously and enter the car, switching on the GPS. Niall joined me shortly. He quickly put his seatbelt on like me.
It took us 20 minutes to reach to their shared villa, which was 20 minutes too late. Zayn and Liam seemed to have heard the car pull in as they stomped out, anger radiating from them.
Niall and I quickly stepped out. Liam gripped Niall's hand and began to drag him into the house while Zayn pushed me against the car.

"What the fuck were you thinking? How dare you take my omega away without telling us? What is your bloody problem, Louis? Why can't you  fucking have common sense for once? You just had to call, you know how worried we were?!?" Zayn kept shouting at me, pinning me against the car door. I couldn't help but stare at his blown brown eyes. They contained so much anger, so much hatred. Why couldn't they look at me ever with love? That's when I realised I'd never fit in. Nobody liked me.

I was dragged out of my thoughts with a punch to my face. Zayn had started to hit me, a few kicks and I was down. My lip was bleeding along with my nose, and my body ached everywhere.
Zayn stopped after what seemed like an infinity. Before walking away in a dramatic, angry way. I slowly got up and turn to look at the house. Niall appeared at one of the windows, hands over his mouth and tears running down his cheeks before being dragged away by Harry, who was in the house. Niall was probably going to get a good spanking today, because of me.

I slowly get into Niall's car since my house was a decent distance away and I didn't think he'd mind it. I was too exhausted to think properly.

I needed to sleep my problems away.

Hey guys! School has just started and the Teachers have already began dumping homework on us. This chapter isn't really as good as others but I'm honestly exhausted with the pressure from school .
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow ❤️

QOTC: Favourite cartoon/amines?