chapter 28

Third person P.O.V

With a rough tug to his wrist, Louis drags Harry back into the club. The paparazzi already have enough. 

He's already crossed his limits. Now the media will accuse him of forcing  Harry to cheat on the pack and he can almost imagine the pack's fury. What was he thinking? He's pretty sure he crossed a limit by kissing Harry, on the same bloody day he refused to kiss Zayn. He's such a hypocrite.  Why can't he ever stick to a single damn promise he makes to himself? Louis hates himself a little more now.

Meanwhile, Harry's in a daze. Black spots block his vision and chemicals in his brain made it hard to focus. He could still feel Louis' soft and thin lips on his, Louis' cold hands on his cheeks. And the flash made it even harder to see clearly, his only guidance being Louis' frosty palms.He only knows they entered the club again because he can hear some song about a rapper wanting to take a girl home blasting in his ear drums. Blinking twice, only bodies dancing crowd his vision, Louis' nowhere to be seen. 

He pushes around, calling out for Louis would be useless. Why did Louis run away? Panic rushes through Harry's mind. Did he force Louis? Did Louis not like it? Oh god, Harry thinks to himself, he's screwed up badly this time. Louis' never gonna come close to him. He can just imagine the pack's fury and disappointment when they get to know about this. Harry's sure he hates himself.

The club's dark, so it's hard to make out who's who. Neon blue and purple lights are the only sources of light. Therefore, Zayn finds himself at the toilets. So far, he's only seen angry alphas grabbing their omegas or sick betas rushing to puke their guts out while their friends rub their backs.

He's about to leave and move on to the other toilets across the club to find the rest of the pack, when he hears a rather loud sob. Now he knows it could be a drunk beta or a lost omega or heck a heartbroken alpha and it's none of his business, yet, he doesn't have the heart to just walk away. He enters the well-lit toilet, two stalls are open, one has a puking beta and the other has sleeping alpha. The cry comes from the third stall to the left, the door slightly open so he can't help but peek in. Just to make sure whoever's inside is fine. 

What he see though is completely unexpected. Louis' face was buried in his palms and sobs wracked through his whole body. A million horrible scenarios raced through his mind as he reached Louis. 

"babe, Louis, Lou, can you look at me? It's me Zayn buddy." Louis mumbles out a response which Zayn hears partially. Only making out the words kissed and sorry. 

"Baby, did- did someone force you to kiss them? did they do anything? did they hurt honey? you don't need to be sorry. I swear this person better watch out. I will fucking-"

"It was Harry."   Now Zayn looks at Louis in confusion. He knows the curly haired lad well enough to know he won't stoop so low as to force Louis. He knew Harry had a fascination with Louis since One direction began but he'd never do anything like this. 

"Harry didn't force me. It's just- he was so close and I think I had too much to drink. He came so close and he looked so good. I just- I'm so sorry Zayn. I really didn't mean for it to happen. I'm sorry!" 

By the end of it, Louis was wailing and Zayn was even more confused. He didn't know why the lad was apologizing, he was pretty sure the whole pack wanted to kiss him (and do more), they always wanted to make the lad theirs from day one. But Louis never seemed interested, always into partying, drinking and having meaningless flings. But now they knew the truth and they had a second chance to win him over. 

"Shh, shh. Boo, it's fine. We don't mind you kissing any of us. Shh now baby, no need to cry. No one's angry with you, don't cry lovely."  He rubs Louis' back, doing his best to comfort the smaller man. 
"You're seriously not angry? I mean if you are I understand-." Louis cuts himself off to look up at Zayn and the sincerity in his eyes clears all doubt from his mind.  Zayn just softly smiles at him before kissing his forehead. 

"I just- you guys used to get angry if I talked for too long and it was about two weeks ago so I thought you'd cut my head off after... this."

Zayn frowns at that, they really are assholes. 

"We were idiots back then, don't worry lovely. We've got some sense now." Louis giggles at that and Zayn doesn't mind to insulting himself if he can keep hearing Louis' laugh. 

"Though I am a bit hurt, lovely that you would kiss Harry but not me."  Louis just chuckles softly before reaching up and kissing Zayn's soft but slightly chapped lips. 

It's a wonderful feeling, butterflies fluttered in his tummy unlike Harry, who gave him a sense of comfort, a sense of home. With Zayn, it was nervousness, the good kind. Like just before going on stage to perform. 

They rested their foreheads against each other as both of them just looked into each other's eyes, Louis on Zayn's lap. Before they could go in for another kiss, the door swung open with a distressed Harry standing in front of them. 

"There you are! I-I'm sorry if you didn't want to kiss. I thought you did. Please, I'm really sorry, I swear I won't ever try anything ever-"

"Oh just come here you fool," Louis responds with a smile graced upon his lips as Zayn tightens his grip on Louis. Eagerly Harry follows Louis' command, sitting down on the floor next to the pair. 

Louis grabs Harry by his collar before smashing his lips on Harry's (literally). It's a quick kiss but it's enough to shoo Harry's worries away. He leans in crushing the pair with a bear hug. Kissing both Louis and Zayn on the lips, a quick peck each. Louis sits crushed between the two of them and thinking about it, he really doesn't mind letting his walls crumble away.

Zayn's phone rings, breaking the comfortable silence between the new lovers. He puts it on speaker as Liam's rushed voice sounds through the phone.

"Hey lads, where are you?.  Me and Niall - jeez sorry- Niall and I  came back home since he wasn't feeling well."

"Oh, Liam, we're just leaving, okay?" 

"Okay, see you, lads, soon. Love you lot." 

Then the phone line goes dead. Slowly they manage to get up and into the club. People are now mostly doing slow dances or barfing on the dance floor. Most of the huddle has moved to the bar where everyone was taking shots. Leaving the club was easy but escaping the paparazzi which were outside was a task. Most of them had left by then but a few which remained were adamant on getting some good shots. Luckily, their car was just outside.

Somewhere, midway, Louis fell asleep, head resting on Harry's shoulder and his knees on Zayn's laps. Both lads wrapping an arm around Louis protectively.

Ayoo everybody! Thanks for reading and sorry for any typos/grammar mistakes since it's pretty late.  Thank you all so much for reading and comments are very welcome.
Hope you all enjoyed!

Please leave votes and comment if you enjoyed and don't forget to follow.