Chapter 8

I reach the center after half an hour, pulling in the parking lot, I see only one car which I recognise. I guess it was Liam's and since there were no other cars which the others owned. Of course, they carpooled, but they never invite me. Cause I don't fooking matter. I'm a piece of shit.
Slowly I get out of the car, as there still is some time for the meeting to start and I don't want to be alone with them. Even though they don't talk to me, I still feel their judgemental stares and hear whispers. As I step out, the winter air hits me but I'm only wearing a hoodie and some sweats. I couldn't be bothered to wear something warm plus shivering burns calories.
I check my face with my phone and Make my way inside. Slowly walking to the conference room, I hear the boys laugh and talk. Standing outside the road, I can clearly hear their words.
"Can we go out to nandos after this meeting?"
"Okay babe, anything for you"
"Yas, thank you alpha! But what is this meeting even about?"
"Some shit Louis did and now we have to listen to a dumb lecture because of it, that dumb fuck"
"Not very nice Zayn but I have to agree, Louis is a bit screwed up, I mean his fashion sense sucks. All he wears is disgusting hoodies and old faded sweats, looking like a hobo. What does he even do with so much money!"
"I don't like Louis' voice when he sings after smoking or drinking,it cracks and gets screechy, damn annoying I tell you"
"Then we have to stay in the  studio for ages and sound checks are damn boring"

I literally had to bite my hand to stop the Sob coming up my throat, I knew everything they said is true, but it hurt when they said that aloud. Being stabbed and shot through the heart would have hurt less. This just proves the fact I'm so pathetic, so worthless, so lonely, so helpless. I wish my mom had suffered a miscarriage when she was pregnant with me, would have saved so many millions. I ran to the nearest bathroom, luckily it was empty. I ran into the stall and cried, cried till the tears dried, till I couldn't breathe.
I can't even call anyone, no one gave a shit about me. I'm done with this, pretending with crying, pretending I'm fine, that everything is alright. I'm not a perfect, happy, full of life Beta, I'm just a deeply flawed, depressed and lifeless omega who wish for death more often than not. 
As thoughts run in my head, I run as fast as my scrawny legs can take my fat body. I run out of the glass door, tears running down my checks and people looking at me as though I escaped a mental asylum but none stopped me. I run until my body hits something large and heavy. Pain overtakes my body as things go black. I hear someone shout for 911.
"Death at last"

A.N : Hi. Sorry for the delay, I'm writing from Mumbai airport, I'm leaving to Kolkata now. I'm going to my grandmother's house so the updates will be slow.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter 😊

Vote, comment, follow

Eat french fries with coke 😇