Chapter 12

Louis' pov

I wanna leave. 

This hospital is stuffy and blank. I wish someone who was not a doctor or a nurse would visit me.  It gets lonely here and I don't want to be lonely.  The doctors say I'm making process, my leg which is in a cast will be out in a few days. Bandages cover my torso and except a few bruises on the side of my face, I'm completely fine (maybe). 

John from management visited me a few days ago, I'm off suppressants right now, since they reacted horribly to the medications. But they're gonna but me back on it in a few days, apparently my omega is showing, and that is completely 'unacceptable'.

They already gave me my schedule of what to do after I come back, partying and whoring around being the main part. They somehow already covered up the accident. I don't even wanna know what they did.

John bought me a new phone since my old one was completely crushed. I went through my twitter feed and apparently I was having a few nights in with my family. Bullshit, I had not visited my family in so long, management never lets me go and nor did my family want me there. No one wants me around for too long, but they never tell me why. Except once in third grade, a girl told me I stink. Guess I still do.

Wait, no, do not put yourself down and hating yourself will not help your cause. I need to fight this darkness taking over, but what do I do if I'm the darkness? 

I'm only human, I bleed when I fall down, I break down more often than not. Why can't someone save me? 

But I'm sick of waiting, no one will ever stand up for me if I don't myself. 

I need to amend my relationships with the boys first. Give them gifts, spend time and then maybe we'll be friends again. Have a chat with my mother without any fear like when I was a little kid. Play with my siblings, talk to Lottie more often and stand up for myself in front of management. And just maybe, someday I'll be ok.

As I stared out of the window, just looking at the park, someone walked in. It was John.

"Get ready, we're leaving. I'll be back in five"

"Wait, what? I can't leave now. The doctor sai-"

"I don't give a flying shit about what the doctor said, now you better get ready or I swear to god, you'll suffer "

"More than I already have?"

And that was it, his eyes turned dark and his nose flared up. Pure rage evident on his face. He marched forward, taking my hand and twisting it, hard. 

" HEY! LET MY HAND GO!" I cried out, he let my hand loose and smiled a twisted smile. 

"Don't wanna disobey me, do you?"

My hand had turned an angry red and throbbed painfully. I cradled my hand softly as I  slowly shook my head.

I got up slowly as pain shot through my body. I muffled a whimper as I got up with support from the bed post. My body hurts and the cast is very uncomfortable. I can walk with it but I have to limp and it hurts an awful lot. Tears fall down my eyes, as I try not to make too much sound. I look at the bundle of clothes John left me with as I slowly change and limp out. 

"Took you long enough, now follow me"

He led me to a series of staircases, "Wait, I can't climb down those. My leg's still in a cast"

"It's a walking cast, now c'mon stop being a wimp"

Slowly I take small steps walking down,"Why can't we use the lifts?"

"Because I said so" And before I could react, he grabbed my hand basically dragged me down the stairs. So much for having a song named, ' Drag me down'.

I tried to push him off but he was stronger than me, most people were as I wasn't really big, more on the tiny side.

He finally let his death grip on my hand go. He opened a door which led to the reception. The receptionist looked at us confused, then looking at my state, she put two and two together. 

"Hey! where do you think you are going? He is still in recovery, he'll be discharged 10 days later!"

"Look lady do you know who I am? I could destroy your life and I'm taking him with me. He doesn't have time to stay here!"

"But-"

"Stop Jane, he's right. Let the lad go, he's signed the official documents." A doctor butted in the argument.

"But sir, he's not fi-"

"Jane! go back to your work"

The said nurse slowly sat back on her seat as she had been standing previously and glanced at be shooting a smile and glaring at John. The doctor and John talked to each other briefly which I completely missed. He then took me to his car and began driving.

It was silent so I began talking,

"How did you convince him to let me go?" Seeing as John was a beta and the doctor was an alpha, it was hard believing that the doctor listened without any protest.

"Some dollar bills can solve a lot of problems, kid"  So he bribed him.

"And why are you taking me home so early?"

"The fans are beginning to doubt so we had to show the world you're alright and that reminds be tomorrow the first thing you do is go on a date with Brianna and at night, you go to the club."

"What!? I can't do it, I'm too tir-"

"Louis, I don't fucking care. I just want to do it to show the world that you're alright"

"Even though I'm not?"

"Shut up and by the way, we told the other boys that you got into a fight at some club, so you better play along. If you don't listen  then, believe me, you won't see daylight."

That explained why the boys had been sending me messages along the lines of 'Why the fuck, can't you be normal', 'keep your hands to yourself' and 'you drunkard piece of shit'

Honestly, I wasn't even shocked anymore, of course, The management doesn't care if I'm actually alright, as long as they have the money rolling in.

I just wished somebody cared for me.

Hi, Guys! I updated! I hope you like this chapter, more of a filler I think.

Anyways, I obsessed with Troye Sivan and Benny currently.

Like 'heaven' and 'boys will be boy' are so good songs.

Heaven is in the media.

Also do you guys like the new cover? I tried my hand at editing for the first time ;p

Till the next time,

QOTD: Favourite movie?

*Not edited.