Chapter 10

Sorry for the wait!
More of a filler 😅

Third Person POV

As Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry drove away, unaware of the lie feed to them and the fact they believed showed how dumb they actually were. So ignorant and unaware of the suffering of their fellow bandmate. They might have known something was up with Louis if they weren't so self obsessed always putting there needs first and took time to really observe Louis. How his lively and joyful spirit faded into one of a small fragile who desperately wanted to die. They would notice how the sleeves of his clothes would only grow longer and if they really bothered to hear him, they would notice the troubled cries desperately trying to be muffled. And if they took even a second out of their precious time to even glance at Louis, they would see a corpse. Too thin body, bruises- like bags under his eyes and the deadness in his eyes and once angelic voice now sounding like a desperate cry for help.

Louis was a great actor and that was his greatest flaw but the facade was starting to fade. But why didn't his family or bandmates realise that ? They were too selfish while telling Louis to stop being a piece of shit and not disturb Louis. They seemed to shout at him for even breathing. The only reason Louis hadn't overdosed yet was the small but faithful group of fans. They were his only Friends who actually noticed, cared and would still love him when he couldn't bring himself to even remotely like himself.

Through the sea of hate comments and constant humiliation from the management, there was always one comment which would tell him he deserved to live, to take care of himself or if he was lucky, someone would claim to love him as he beautiful and perfect. He always wanted to reply but management were in charge of his account as they were mainly used for publicity.
They were the only reason louis would talk himself out of suicide and but it was getting harder now as they were turning into hate comments now, and Louis feared one day he would not bother to argue with self and have an extra pill or make a deeper cut.

But now Louis was at peace, he wasn't dead but he wasn't alive either. He was having a vivid dream of his childhood before he presented, he once broke his leg while playing with his friends, having a tea party with his little sisters, painting Lottie 's nails and having silly food fights with his friends. Chatting with mum about how great the day was or watching sunset with his family by the castle on the hill nearby. He was on top of the world but on his 12th birthday it was all destroyed. He misses how nice his parents were back then and how close he and his Sisters were back then. And while being in his comatose state, a single tear ran down his checks. He wished that someone or something would really love him. He wished he was actually a beta, life would be easier or an alpha then he could also be part of the pack with atleast his mum and mates by his hospital side. He can't wait to visit his hometown and just lay on the green grass under the stars listening to Ed Sheeran. And just smell the fresh perfume of the mountain grass, just like when he was younger. This was never the life he planned.

The nurse seemed to notice the tears streaming down his eyes, when she slowly wiped his tears and smiled at him. "He doesn't deserve this" she thought to herself before exiting.

And while Louis remembered the adventures of his childhood, remembering the people who raised him and bought him to where he was,
The other boys were busy cuddling while bitching about Louis and his antics and how ignorant, rude and annoying he had become.

Sometimes Louis would hear them and laugh. He wasn't ignorant they were, he wasn't being rude they were just being inconsiderate and about the annoying part, maybe he was but in his Defence the pills were working.

Usually they would just end the discussion with a laugh and watch Netflix or sleep or just get a lil nasty. But today they went on talking about how Louis doesn't understand omegas and their needs or how disrespectful he is to even the nicest alphas in management and themselves.
They didn't realise that calling him omegaphobic and shun him in even interacting with them, made them too betaphobic. Just because one way of sexism was common didn't mean the other way didn't happen at all.

Some times Niall would notice Louis' behaviour but before he would do anything, his gorgeous alphas would distract him and when he finally remembered Louis would be gone.

Management also played a big part in murdering Louis and destroying his life. They kept the boys away, forced Lou to sell his soul and destroyed all evidence that could get them in trouble. Everyone who the accident in video or witnessed it could tell you louis was crossing the road on the red light and the truck which hit him, was actually an hit and run case. They feed everybody money to keep their mouths shut and that coming forward to the law could have saved Louis from his doom. As one wise man once said, "Justice may be blind but she is not deaf"

And we all can hope one day Justice will be served, to the dying body of Louis William Tomlinson.

Thanks for reading!
Not edited
Words: 944
Vote, comment, follow 😛

Ootd: what's your Favourite Colour?
Aotd:Blue!