No.3

Chidera

ME
Hi 🤗

KONFUSED89
Hey what's up

ME
Not much bored u?

KONFUSED89
Just writing

ME
thats kl what u writing about?

KONFUSED89
life not much

ME
oh do you write poems and stuff like that?

KONFUSED89
yeah you could say that

ME
what do you do for a living
does it involve writong
*writing

KONFUSED89
yeah it does im a writer
i write stuff then perform it

ME
to schools and stuff
thats kl as long as you like it
and earn alot of money

KONFUSED89
yea
what about you

ME
me?????😕

KONFUSED89
i kno ur still in skl
but what do you wanna do when your older?

ME
psychologist😀

KONFUSED89
really wow

ME
i know
im just intrigued by criminals and people with mental problems
and why they do what they do
i believe there is a reason for everything

KONFUSED89
that really interesting and cool

ME
yea
but i dont mind being a model or singer

KONFUSED89
thats cool people would love you cuz your soo beautiful😘😚

ME
☺️😊🤗stop it , thanks tho

KONFUSED89
I write songs too

ME
really ? can i hear one

KONFUSED89
sure later on😘

ME
yayy cant wait to hear it
i hope its good

KONFUSED89
of course its good if i do say so myself😌

ME
we'll see when i hear den🙃

KONFUSED89
Sassy 😂

"Chidera" My little brother Chadley calls to in his cute little voice, stopping me from replying to Maurice.

"Hey Chad, you alright?" I ask pulling him onto my lap.

"dada is hit mummy, mummy cry an' try hit back but dada too strong" He explains.

Yes our dad is abusive towards our mother. I don't know why she is still with him to be honest, he is the worst type of person ever;rude, disrespectful, unloving towards his children expect Chadley, even though Chadley is scared of him. All he does is sit on the couch and eats up all the money our mother worked extremely hard for on himself and his needs, leaving us in debt with too many bills.

We have an older brother Chai, who had enough of our dad abusing our mother and sometimes him and left soon after Chadley was born, so Chadley doesn't remember him. He said he is going to come back for us and get rid of dad for good, he promised.

"I stay with ChiChi" He finishes, I smile at his name for me.

"Im sorry you have see all that Chad, I promise a great change will soon come." I kiss his soft cheek.

"It's time for you to go to bed anyway, you wanna stay here?" I ask and he replies with a nod and little yawn.

"First you have to use the toilet babe, come on." I tell him leading him to the bathroom.

Once done in the bathroom, I put him in his pajamas and changed into mine and laid him in bed and got him beside him, giving one last kiss to his forehead before getting into a comfortable position.

My mum comes in later on in the night with a bruise on the left side of her cheek. She doesn't say a word but kisses Chad and I on our heads assuming we're are both sleeping and comes in next Chad and lays there, still crying silently praying for change.

This is why I randomly added Maurice on SnapChat so I could have someone to talk to who didn't know it's a great escape talking to someone who doesn't so much about you. Other than that only my mum,Chadley and the hope I'm holding onto for Chai coming back, is keeping me sane.

I sigh and catch my phone flashing notifying me that I got a message. I grab it, checking who it's from. I smile when I see its from Maurice.

KONFUSED89
I'll talk to you later pengting😘

Hey guys sorry for the long wait for the update but here it is i hope you like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh yeah shout out to LillyDuprie18 for liking this story 😘
Chi.x