No. 33

Chidera

"What a way to start the holiday." I tease as Tiana walks into the yacht's kitchen.

"Shut up, it was a way to relax." She blushes, taking a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"How loud was I?" She asks after a taking a sip.

"Umm I feel sorry for the driver, I was able to sleep through it and block some of it out with music, but damn girl I didn't know you were a screamer." I rant.

"Me too, but then I realised Toni likes it when I'm loud because he thinks he's doing a good job, which he is, and then goes even harder."
Tiana tells me.

"Wow, I have no words, but I hoped you used protection." I reply.

"Girl, I am not risking having a baby anytime soon." She says, making us both laugh.

"We have arrived." Davy announces through the intercom.

"Thank god for that, I getting bored on this boat." I say hopping off the counter and heading out of the yacht.

"Ugh another car ride, this is taking so long." Tiana whines.

I nod agreeing with her. "But it will be worth it when we finally get there."

"It better be." Tiana mutters storming off to the car.

"What the actual fuck? This is us? This is where we're staying? Shut up!" Tiana exclaims, not letting anyone get a word in.

"This is crazy! What? No way!" She continues getting out her phone to take pictures.

I get out of the car after her, taking my phone out to take pictures as well. We had finally arrived at where we are going to living for the next two weeks.

"Shit! This is so beautiful I don't care that we are going to have to walk the rest way

"Shit! This is so beautiful I don't care that we are going to have to walk the rest way." Tiana exclaims taking one of her bags and making her way to our new home.

"She ain't lying there." I agree with her taking one of my own bags and try to catch up with her.

"How much did you think it cost?" Tiana asks as we make our temporary home.

"Thousands, probably a few millions." I answer looking at our destination in awe.

"Perks of having a rich man, especially you, this is just the first of many for you with THE Chris Brown as your love interest." Tiana comments.

I nod, not replying as I know what she's saying is true. And knowing how stubborn Chris is, it will be hard to tell him not to. We continue our way to the hut.

We stop at the front door, too excited to open. We look at each other one last time before Tiana takes the honour of opening the door.

"Oh wow"

"Dibs on the biggest room"

"Aww man I should have said that first." Tiana moans.

I playfully stick my tongue out at her, taking my bag that I was holding to the biggest room I could find. Tiana heads to the kitchen, saying that she was feeling peckish.

After awhile I finally found the room, I thought is the biggest. I put my bag down and jump onto the bed and sigh in relief that I can finally rest comfortably and in style.

I feel the bed dip beside me and assume it's Tiana. "This room is great and this bed is the best part, it's so comfy."

"Yeah it really is, think of all the things we could do on this bed." A voice replies making jump all the way off the bed.

"What the actual fuck!" I scream so loud that I'm sure the whole island heard.

"Yo, you got some damn lungs." Chris comments.

"How the fuck are you here right now?" I ask still in shock.

"What? Why are you screaming? Who- Chris Brown?" Tiana stops mid sentence in shock.

Chris chuckles at our reactions. "It was a surprise, I got here earlier today."

"Fuck Chris, so you have been here the whole time?" I ask.

"Well yeah, I was actually just going to appear, but this got the better reaction. And great minds think alike , who knew you would choose the room I was in." Chris explains.

"I don't know what to say." I shrug looking at Tiana.

"Me too, I just thank God that it was you and not someone else, I'm going to find my room and sleep for a bit, the journey here was so long." She says and with that she leaves.

I look back at Chris, who cheekily smiles in return, opening his arms for a hug. I roll my eyes but give in anyway, too tired to even fight. I sink into his familiar warmth, that I won't admit I've missed.

We stay like that for awhile, then pull away, going back to the bed. Chris chuckles watching me. "I guess we're are sharing the room then."

"At this point I'm too tired to care." I reply.

"I'll see you later."

"Sleep tight pengting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First off Happy New Year guys✨🎉🎊
second I'm sorry for the long wait for the update I'm honestly so sorry
I just didn't have time because school is a motherfucking bitch and it's about to be even more a bitch😭😭

I know these two small chapters doesn't really make up for the long wait, but it's something.

Hopefully I'll update again soon

Thank you for reading x

Chi.x