No. 32

Chidera
Arriving at Tahiti, finally, Toni, Tiana and I rush off the plane, excited. However no one was more excited than Tiana.

"Your girl is in Tahiti baby!" Tiana exclaims, snapchatting herself with me in the background and making sure not to include Toni, for legal reasons, obviously.

"Yeah we are." I laugh, sticking my tongue out at the camera that was facing me. Toni laughs at both me and Tiana, taking a few pictures and videos himself.

"Alright, once we get through security and stuff, look for my name, that's our driver." I tell them as we walk into arrivals.

"Alright." They both nod.

"So, are you nervous?" Tiana asks as we follow the signs for the arrivals.

"Nervous about what?"

"Umm I don't know, maybe seeing Chris."

"Yes and no, I'm kind of glad he didn't come with us." I admit.

"Wait what? What do you mean?" Tiana asks confused.

"As in, with us on the journey, I feel like it would be awkward, I don't know." I shrug.

"Yeah, I get what you mean." She nods in understanding.

"I'll get the bags, I think I see them." Toni tells the both of them and walks off to get them.

"Thanks." I call out.

"Do you think there's WiFi here?" Tiana asks.

"I'm not sure, we did come here because of how private and secluded it is."

"That's true and maybe we're better off without it, like what if I post something I shouldn't post by accident."

"Exactly, good point." I agree. "It would definitely be you to do that anyway."

Tiana side eyes me and pushes me a little, causing me to laugh, which she can't help but join knowing how true it is for her accidentally post something out there that people shouldn't know.

Toni successfully manages to get all our luggage's, which was quite a few, because of Tiana and I. We easily found our driver, who was quick to help us with our bags and everything we needed. He was nice to talk to as well, he filled us with everything we need to know about Tahiti and the remote island we're going to be staying on.

"From here, we move by boat." Our driver, who told us to call him Davy, told us, parking the car.

"Wait, so we can't get to the island by car at all?" Tiana asks, she was weary when it came to water, her brother had almost died because of it, so avoided it whenever possible.

"Yes Miss, for If wouldn't be an island if we could travel to it by car." He replies, stepping out of the car.

"He makes a good point babe, plus boat rides are fun." Toni says, hopping out of the car to help Davy with the bags, immediately telling me he doesn't know why Tiana is hesitant about the sea.

I turn to her, grabbing her hand. "T, it will be fine, nothing will happen to any of us, yeah, I'm here, okay?"

She sighs deeply, nodding and gets out of the car. I follow her behind her all the way to the yacht. "Yo you didn't mention the boat being a yacht."

"Oh come on, with you two, we're riding in style." Toni laughs.

I shake my head at him, chuckling as we follow him inside. I find a lounge and lay on it, whilst leaving the other two to do whatever. I sit up again and decide to take pictures of the view and myself, putting on my snapchat and sending it to my mum.

I smile when I see that Chris has seen my snap and has replied.

KONFUSED89
Ouuu baby
Now I really wish I was there

ME
I know it's so beautiful and so peaceful

KONFUSED89
And on top of that you out there looking schweeet🍭
I just want to eat you🤤

ME
Okay now you're going to far
Ohhh my goshhhhhh
As soon as you said that I hear T and Toni going at it😭😂

KONFUSED89
Are you for real????
The disrespect

ME
Shut up you would do the same🙄

KONFUSED89
Yeah but still
We fucking when I get there so they know how it feel

ME
😂😂😂
This is where I leave you to get back to your work

KONFUSED89
No don't leave me
I'm sorry I'll stop being dirty
Fine pengting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~