No.8

Chris

It has lieterally been a month since Chidera and I spoke on SnapChat, since I told her I have a daughter and it's been irritating because I send a message and she doesn't reply or she even reads and not reply.
I just don't understand why she is taking this to heart, it's not like we are dating or anything, we are just strangers that talk to each other on an app.
The thing is it feels way more than that, we are not just talking we are connecting, I crave to talk to her more each day, find out more about her, I want her to send more voice messages so I can hear voice that I have become addicted to listening to, the amount of times I repeated the voice messages I have already is crazy people would send to rehab centre or some shit like that.

​Maybe that's why she's ignoring me. Maybe just maybe she feels something for me too and she's just trying to get used to the fact, accept the fact that i have a daughter. Man that would be amazing if that's the case.
I stare at the SnapChat pondering to myself if I should mesage her again and see if she will reply. I sigh heavily and look around to make sure no one is close by, then look down at Royalty who's fallen asleep in my lap and decide to say hi.

ME
Hey

CHIDERA.XO
Hi
how are you

ME
im good u?

CHIDERA.XO
I'm fine

ME
its been like a month
Since we last spoke

CHIDERA.XO
Yeah im realising that now

ME
So what u been up to

CHIDERA.XO
Look i'm sorry

ME
Why??

CHIDERA.XO
I avoided speaking to you

ME
I kinda figured

CHIDERA.XO
I just had to process the information
But then i clocked that im being silly
So lets just avoid being arkward
Okay??​

I looked at the recent message she sent, analysing it. Does that mean she was feeling some type of way? Was she getting feelings for me? Man why the fuck am I getting so excited she doesn't even who I am, she thinks I'm some writer called Maurice Chestnut who is slightly known. But it's great that she finally put that behind her, so we can back to normal. I wonder what will happen when she finds out I'm actually Chris Brown? I can tell it won't end up well just thinking about it. I just have to keep up this lie and think of how to make her forget about me before I fall even more.

ME
Okay
I missed you btw

CHIDERA.XO
Ngl me too
I'm used to talking to you everyday.

ME
Exaactly
I thought u wont talk to me again

CHIDERA.XO
I was thinkin to
but i couldnt

ME
I think ur fallin for me😝

CHIDERA.XO
As if 🙄
like i sed befor ive gotten used to talkin to you alot

ME
bby we both kno the truth😜

CHIDERA.XO
fuck offff Maurice👆🏽😂

ME
No can do Pengting😘😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i decided to post a lil sumn
just a little filler
tbh i just want to post as much before i have seriously revise like mad for GCSEs
enjoy.

Chi.x