No. 17

It's here, enjoy x
~~~
Chidera

"Umm Maurice said that his driver will be here with my name on a card." I tell mum as we get our bags.

"So look for the person I'm trying to sort out your brother." She replies trying to get Chad to keep still.

I scan the area, searching for Maurice's driver, honestly just looking for a card with my name on it. Just as I was about to snap Maurice I spot my name.

"Oh found him!" I exclaim, making my way towards the quite surprising young guy.

"Aren't you a bit young to be a driver?" I ask as soon as I approach him.

He chuckles. "Nope, not really,considering it's 16 to become a legal driver, I'm clearly older than 16." He answers with a mesmerising deep voice.

"Duhh" I reply, rolling my eyes. "I meant to be a someone's driver...a chauffeur! That's it, aren't you too young to be a chauffeur?"

This time he laughs. "Okay fine, I'm not the actual chauffeur my dad is but he's sick, so I'm filling in for him."

"Ahh makes sense." I nod.

That's when I noticed how attractive this guy was, caramel skinned, tall about 6'3 I'm guessing, I'm just sure he's over 6 feet which is great in a guy for me because I'm 5'8, he also had nice teeth, a deep hypnotic voice and a few tattoos that I can just about see up his sleeve.

"Enjoying the view?" He smirks.

"Actually I was just-"

"Sorry Chadley had accident had to change him quickly." Mum appears with Chad cutting me off.

"That's okay ma'am there's no rush." The driver I still haven't learnt his name yet said.

"Okay we ready to go?" He asks.

I nod. "Yep, let's go."

We follow him all the way out of the airport to the matte black Range Rover with red rims, that was waiting for us,making my jaw drop. That was my exact dream car right there. It's bloody beautiful.

"This is his car?" I ask, still admiring how the rims go with car perfectly.

"This one of his cars" He answers, opening the door for us to go in.

"Cars? He has more?" I reply.

"He has a collection, which really isn't surprising considering how successful he is" He says, waiting for me to get in the car so he can close the door.

Maurice is that successful? Shit just from poems and motivational speaking? Damn I didn't think it makes you money like that.

"Fan of cars?" He asks, starting the car.

I nod feverishly, making mum smile. "Ever since she was a toddler it's always been about cars as well the latest Bratz doll."

"I want to have a collection of cars too. Someday. Hopefully." I say.

"I have love for cars too hence the reason why I am covering for my dad. Who the hell am I to miss the opportunity to ride this baby." He comments making us all laugh.

"So how do you know the owner of this car and more?" He asks after a while of silence and him driving.

"Well...umm basically he's been a family for a very long but we haven't been in contact for awhile because of he's busy schedule..." I start answering.

"So he recently gave me a call and offered to bring us here so we can spend Christmas together, so I said why not." Mum finishes with me nodding.

"Makes sense since the UK isn't really a place he can go to even if he wants to." He replies, confusing me, is Maurice not allowed in the UK or something?