No. 34

Chris

I watched her chest rise and fall as she slept peacefully. You could tell that the journey here was long and tiring by the way she breathed deeply but lightly enough so that she wasn't snoring.

She had somehow found a way to put her head on my chest. I was not complaining though, there was no need to complain, I wanted her closer, if that was even possible.

It feels so surreal that we were here. I honestly never thought I would get the chance again to be this close to her, but here am I, basically on vacation with her. The best part, no one here to interrupt us, what so ever.

She stirred, taking me out of my thoughts and looking down at her. Gosh! She was so adorable, I just want to kiss her all over.

"I can feel your intense stare, stop staring at me, it's disturbing my sleep." She mutters, opening her eyes slightly to seeing me staring at her.

I smirked. "I can't help it, you look like an angel when your asleep."

"So? That doesn't mean stare at me like a fucking creep." She replies, turning over so her back is facing me.

"No, don't go back to sleep, you've been out for hours." I groan, pulling her back to me.

"Yeah that's what happens when you've been on some long ass flight, a car ride and two boat rides, leave me to sleep." She argues, pulling away from me.

I decide to let her win and let her sleep some more. A minute later, she practically screams, turning around and hitting me with her pillow.

"Why?" I ask, confused.

"I can't get back to sleep because of you, I can never go back to sleep whenever someone wakes and it actually annoys me." She explains still hitting me.

I take the pillow off her with a little bit of struggle, considering the grip she had on the pillow. I laugh seeing her angry stare. "I'm sorry, I was getting bored."

"Shut up, you know your not." She angrily replies getting off the bed and walks off to her suitcase, which was still fully intact.

"I might as well unpack some stuff." She mumbles to herself.

I watched as she walks to her bag and starts to take what she wanted out. I watch for a while admiring her beauty, I can't get over how real this moment is. Her and I in the same room, far from publicity.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, placing subtle kisses on her shoulder. She tries to shake me off, but I refuse holding onto her tightly.

Sighing, she turns to face me and wraps her arms around my neck. We stand there staring at each other. My eyes go down to her lips "Can I kiss you?"

I broke the comfortable silence between us. I realised that we have never kissed, minus kissing each other on the cheek and stuff, mainly me kissing her everywhere else.

She smiles at the question and doesn't hesitate to nod in reply. With that I don't take my time to put my lips on hers. The kiss was slow and sensual, not like any kiss I've had. It was like my desires had been fulfilled and was completely worth the wait.

We pull away. Breathless. I rest my head on hers. "When I tell you I've been waiting for this kiss."

"I'm not even going to say anything, and spoil the moment." She replies, she pecks my lips a couple of times, pulling away from me completely.

"That was our first proper kiss." I comment, letting her go and heading to the bathroom.

"And your not bad at the kissing thing as well." I continue, winking.