No.5

Chris

ME
Hey
How was your exams?

CHIDERA.XO
Well...
Religious Studies was great😀
Maths was a complete joke🙄😂😬
Science was alright I'll have to see about that one😬😃

ME
Maths was a complete joke😂

CHIDERA.XO
You acc don't understand
If you had that paper
You would cry
Literally shit I have never seen before
WHAT VBTHE FUCK have I been learning to not see any of it in the test.

ME
Hey calm down it's only a mock
I bet you done better than you think

CHIDERA.XO
I don't think so
I can't even tell my mum bcos she will be disappointed

ME
No she wouldn't
What about other people?

CHIDERA.XO
Everyone felt the same about it

ME
Dw about it you can only learn from it
It means you have study and practice more
It won't be easy but it will be worth it.

CHIDERA.XO
Yeah I know
Yur acc so cute you know😊
With that quote❤️
I love quotes
You can be one of my quotes buddies😀

ME
One of your quotes buddies?
I don't like the sound of that😒

CHIDERA.XO
Well sorry not sorry
If you don't want to be a quotes buddy that's fine
I have my other quotes buddies

ME
Noo I want to be your quotes buddy
I just don't want to share you

CHIDERA.XO
Sharing is caring 😌

ME
Don't use that against me
But sometimes is good to be selfish

"Yo Chris" Tyga shouts taking away my attention from Chidera

Chidera. Chidera. Chidera. Even her name is beautiful. I make a personal account for me and my family and friend and then I get some random person adding me. Best believe I thought a fan found out it was me already but she doesn't even know she's talking to Chris Brown.

Talking to her is amazing. The flow of our talks is just so natural and free,no sign of judgment and I love it. She is just easy to talk to about anything and I haven't had a girl like that in aa long time. Most girls just wanna fuck and proudly say they have fucked Chris Brown or they are just fucking gold diggers and want my money to get them anything.

But Chidera is different because she's young too young for me but age is just number. I mean Jay Z is older with 12 years but him and Beyoncé don't care. But then again I have Royalty and we come two different countries, she comes from a country that I'm not even allowed in at the moment but I'm working on that.

"Chris, who the fuck are you texting man? Ain't even listening to shit I'm saying." Tyga asks snatching my phone out my hand, way too quickly for me to react.

"Hey man give my phone back" I take it off him. But by his facial expression I can tell he read some of the messages.

"You talking to a female!?" He says.

"Who's still in school doing GCSES, what the fuck is a GCSE? She ain't even in this country is she? I have a strong feeling she ain't 18 or older Chris Man what the fuck do you think your doing? This can get you in trouble serious trouble man what are you doing messing with a young one? This is-" I cut him off before he could continue.

"Is not what you think man." I say.

"Chris you better speak up" He glares.

"She's just some girl who randomly added me on Snapchat, she doesn't know I'm Chris Brown, so we have been talking to each other, not that big of a deal, let it go." I explain quickly.

"How long?" He asks raising a brow.

"Like a couple of weeks" I answer.

"Okay your lucky I'm the only one who knows" He sighs.

"I do too man. You is crazy?" I quickly turn to the voice to see who it is.

Omari.

"Nigga you need to stop that can put you into prison" He says coming into the room.

"How much did you hear?" I ask slumping on the couch.

"When T was ranting" He answers.

"I'm not fucking the girl, so don't worry" I groan.

"I'm only taking your word on this one because she ain't even in the country"

"Okay thanks man." I nod.

"Cool now lets go eat a nigga is fucking starving" He says making T and I chuckle.

"Shit I have to be careful when texting Chidera now" I think to myself as I follow Omari and T out and quickly send her a text.

ME
I'll talk to you later pengting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another part guys hope you liked it. I seriously just wrote this now. Like I'm not even joking I wanted to  quickly just put and chapter out for you guys for the negligence. I may even put another Chapter out.

Chi.x