No. 52

Chidera

Two days pass and my life couldn't be more content. I'm happy. Everything in my life right now is good and I have no complaints at all. I guess it's true about what they say, we have to endure the storm to see the light, or something along those lines. I smile to myself.

I turn in Chris' arms, who was lightly snoring away. Facing him, I brush over his freckled cheek softly, smiling at how far we have come. Christopher Maurice Brown is mine and only mine and I am his openly. It only took some years for us to get here, I quietly chuckled to myself, but we made it.

I do feel bad for Tony though. I did love him, I still do, but his love for me was different to my love for him. I hope he finds the person that will love him unconditionally, he deserves it even though we ended on a very bad note.

"What you thinking, I can feel you staring at me hard." Chris mumbles incoherently But I was still able to understand it.

He pulls me closer to him, so that my head was on his chest.

"Honestly, you." I answer.

"What about me?" He asks with a yawn.

"I don't know everything really, how far we've come."

"I remember when you first messaged me on Snapchat, I was thinking how the fuck did this hoe get my personal snap."

I laugh, imagining the confusion on his face, when he saw that I added him and messaged him straight after.

"I was brave you know, randomly adding someone on snap," I comment.

"You really were, considering that you didn't even know that it was me." He agrees.

"If I knew it was you, my 16 year old self would have been literally dying." I giggle. "I was lowkey obsessed with you."

"That is what I expect from all my fans."

"Chris." I straight face him.

"I'm kidding, I hope you still are obsessed with me, because I'm obsessed with you." He admits.

"I'm even more obsessed with you than I was before." I confess.

"I love you." He tells me, kissing my head.

"I love you more."

"Not possible."

"Says who?"

"Says me, I swear you always trying to fight me." He pouts, seriously.

I burst out laughing.

"You always giving me a reason to," I retort, playfully.

"No, what you're doing is finding a reason to, why would I willingly give you a reason to try and fight me?" He questions sitting up and stretching.

"Shut up, you secretly love it." I wink.

"I'm not going to lie, I do, but only because it makes me want to fuck you back to your senses." He admits.

"Like now?"

"Yeah, Like you wanna fight, come fight this dick." He tells me.

"I knew it, you always make an uncomfortable face, we have stupid arguments like this." I smirk.

"To be honest I've been telling you, so it's not like it's a secret." He shrugs.

"Difference now, you can actually have me and not dream about it." I comment, cheekily.

"Who says I dreamed about you?"

"And you say I'm always trying to fight you?" I roll my eyes.