Part. 44

Chidera

"ChiChi!" Royalty runs screaming, arms all over the place towards me. I've hardly step out of the car.

"RoRo!" I squeal with the same energy running towards her.

We meet in the middle, I lift her into my arms, squeezing as much as I could and twirling her around.

"I've missed you, Ro, you're so big now." I comment, tickling her.

She squeals laughing, trying to get away from me. "Why haven't you come to see me?"

"Aww boo, I've been so busy being in school and stuff, but I promise to see you more often." I answer, putting her down.

She runs to Chad and my mum next giving them the same greeting she gave me.

"Told you, she missed you." Chris comments from behind me with Tony beside him.

"Is that my little one?"

"Is that my one and only Barry?"

"Yes it is." Barry says arms open wide.

"BARRY!" I scream running into his arms, I jump onto him, making him lose his balance and stumble, but he regains balance quickly.

"I actually missed you Barry, if Chris and I fight again, keep in touch with me and don't let him know." I say in the midst of our hug.

"I can hear you." Chris says. "And that won't work because, he will eventually give in and tell me everything."

I roll my eyes at Chris' comment, then swiftly hop off of Barry. Barry notices Tony standing beside Chris awkwardly, watching everyone's reunion with each other.

"Who's ol' dude over there?" Barry asks, catching Tony's attention.

"I'm Tony, I'm-"

"He's here for moral support, you know with Chai." I quickly intervene.

"Yeah, you know, being the supportive boyfriend and that." Tony adds on.

"You're her boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah, she's my girl." Tony confirms, grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

I look at Barry, who was sporting a surprised and questioning expression and avoid any eye contact with Chris.

"Cool, you guys are cute, I'm Ebony."

Next thing we see is a literal dark skin goddess, walk towards us. I kid you not when I say I was tempted to submit to her like she was my God. She stood a inch taller than me with curves in all the right places, her skin was at a place I wanted mine to be soft, smooth and spot free. Her hair was an ashy blonde, tied up into a bun, placed perfectly on the top of her head. She looked like a supermodel with a pretty smile that made me reconsider my sexuality.

"And you must be the famous Chidera, I see why Chris and Mijo like you, you're hella pretty." She continues.

"I'm pretty? You're a freaking goddess, marry me please." I reply in awe.

"No like, honestly marry me, you're so beautiful, I need you to be mine." I repeat.

"Now, you're just being nice." She laughs. "I would love to marry you, but I'm taken."

"I can be a side ting, I don't mind and taken by who?" I say.

"This one over here." She nods to Barry.

My mouth drops open in complete and utter shock.

"You're taken by him? Seriously? No way! How did you do it Barry?"