No. 24

Enjoy x

Chidera

"Pengting?" T asks once the call ended.

"It's what he likes to call me." I answer.

"Why?" She asks laughing a bit.

"It's like one of the British slang words he knows, it's like an inside joke type of thing." I explain.

"It's cute, to be honest." She shrugs.

"I also think that you should at least reply to his messages, you put his mind at rest somehow." She suggests.

"I don't know T, I'll think about it." I say giving her a small smile.

"Let's talk about you now, this guy who's 5 years older than you." I start changing the subject.

"Well we meet that day we first found out about Maurice -now Chris. I think it's karma for judging you with being with someone older, but then we started talking frequently and bam, we kind of go out now, but in private." She tells me, blushing.

"Aww that's cute your blushing!" I squeal,forcing her to roll her eyes.

"Leave me alone, his name is Toni and here's a picture." She shows me a picture of a mighty fine, I'm guessing Arabic guy.

(@tonimahfud, just for storyline purposes)

"He is really pretty, didn't know you were into guys like him." I comment.

"I'm not, he's the only exception, he looks too good to be true, doesn't he?" She mentions.

"Yeah, are those his real eyes?" I ask.

"Yep, it's more mesmerising in person, when I tell you Chidera, I don't what to do with myself with him, he wants to take me on holiday and everything." She says staring at him.

I smile as I watch her, she's clearly seriously into him. Am I like that when I think of Christopher? Maybe I should give him a chance, maybe I should speak to him, be like how we were before the truth came out.

"How about you take the holiday offer." I suggest, grabbing T's attention.

"What do you mean?" She replies confused.

"Toni's offer to take you on holiday accept it." I say more clearly.

"Chidera are you crazy, I'm underage and he's overage, very illegal." She argues, disagreeing straight away.

"Look what I mean as in we go together you and Toni, me and Chris." I say.

"What seriously? How? Are you sure?" She asks.

"We can make something up, if people asks about our age. This is only way I would make up with Christopher." I persuade.

"Just us four, without any distractions and anyone judging us or telling us what to do, just being ourselves with our loves." I continue.