No.10

Sorry for taking so long but here it is
~~
Chris

"Everyone's excited for party to drop, I'm even excited and I've already seen it." Mijo says, reading tweets from fans.

Mijo is basically my brother and is just my realist and truest friend in my life, I have too much love for him and appreciate him so much.

"I know man, I'm excited for it to drop as well, I personally believe this is my best video yet, I know everyone will love it." I reply, grabbing two drinks, one for myself and then throwing the other at Mijo, which ends up hitting him on his head.

"Oww man, you fucking prick!" Mijo says rubbing his head in pain.

"How did you not see it coming man" I say to him, still laughing.

"The correct response was 'sorry Mijo, I didn't mean for that to happen'" He grumbles.

"Sorry man, didn't mean for it to happen, but it was funny as hell though, should of got that on video." I respond, controlling the laughter that wants to break free.

"Fuck off man" Mijo replies punching my shoulder.

"Anyways why don't you tease team breezy a little with a sneak peak of the Party video?" Mijo asks.

"I was going to but that would be too much for them." I answer, taking a chug of my drink.

"I mean like I already tease them with the documentary and that's got them to excited and they know that Party features Usher and Gucci, I'll be giving too much away." I say thinking about.

"True and it's only two days before it's out they can wait." Mijo agrees.

"Exactly." I nod.

"So what's the plan for today?" Mijo asks, texting someone on his phone.

"Umm rehearsal for party tour, then I got Ro, oh and I've got BlackPyramid meeting." I recite to him.

I turn around to look at him, once I didn't get a reply. He wasn't listening, just texting on his phone...which means he messaging a girl, my man.

"Who you fucking?" I bluntly ask, crossing my arms and looking at him.

"No one" He says still not looking up, so doesn't notice I'm facing him.

"Barry, who you fuckin'" I ask by his government name.

This time no reply so I walk towards him quietly, then snatch his phone out of his hand.

"Malia huh? That's a nice name, ooouu look at my man tryna' hit" I comment while reading the convos between them.

"Chris man give it back" Mijo tries to reach for it but I'm too quick and he misses.

"Oh daaammnn! is that her? She fine, where you find her? I'll let off for asking the question then not listening to me 'cause she seen like them hard to get ones." I say going through pictures of this Malia girl.

"Chris honestly man give it back!" He pleads.

"Fine, it wasn't like I was saying anything bad about it"I give him back his phone.

"Tell me 'bout her then" I say, making way to the car.

"I ain't telling you shit" He replies following behind me.