Chapter 4

Camila jumped out from the bed. She was tired from writing her song for the project because Mrs. Roman said it should be an original song from the students. She felt satisfied with her song even though it was not done yet.

She took a shower and get dressed. She wore her casual outfit and then she walked to the dining room and got her breakfast. Her dad took her to the school this time. She usually took the bus school.

As she arrived at the school, she walked in to the building. "Morning, Mila," Shawn greeted her as she stepped in to the building.

"Wait, before you answer my greeting, can I call you Mila?" he said,

"Sure," she said, "Okay, thanks," he said.

"So, you've done with your song for next week?" he asked, "It's on the way," she said,

"You?" she continued,

"Same here," he said, "Still can't think of the title,"

They walked to Shawn's locker then to Camila's locker. And then, they walked to the class.

"Mila, so next week my team and I will have a big champion, will you watch me? I'm so honored if you come," Shawn asked,

"Yeah, what day?" she asked,

"In Tuesday, at nine a.m.. I really hope you can come," he said,

"Okay, I'll be there," she said. And the bell was ringing so the class started.

Shawn felt really comfortable with Camila because he just found a friend in this school since everyone is fake. They used Shawn only for fame in school.

"Okay, I want Shawn and Rosie to do the act, please," Mr. Wood pointed to Shawn and then to Rosie.

Shawn and Rosie stood up and walked to the stage and acted like what Mr. Wood said in the script.

"Great acting to both of you," Mr. Wood said as their done the acting session.

"You're so good at acting," Camila said,

"Thanks," he said and sat to his seat.

After the class ended, Shawn decided to go to the basketball court because he needed to practice for the big champion next week. Camila went to the restroom because she needed to re-makeup her natural make up. She probably added some powder in her face and lipbal.

"Oh, there she is. Who are you? Are you trying to get Shawn from me?" she said,

Camila looked at the girl who just talked to her a second ago. Camila was very confused with that girl. She asked herself with so many questions in her mind.

"Who are you?" Camila asked,

"Well, I am Diana. Shawn is mine so back off," she said,

"Are you sure that he is yours? I heard that he doesn't want to be in a relationship now," Camila said,

"I was his ex, just listen to me. Do not ever get close again with Shawn," Diana said,

"Well, he's my friend here, why did you get jealous so much?"

"Because I regretted for dumping him!" Diana yelled,

"It was your fault and you got the price so you have to take it. But listen, before you talk again, I should really go now, I got some things to do, sorry," Camila said and she walked out from the restroom.

She actually couldn't believe that she got to meet Shawn's ex. He never told her that he got an ex from this school. She felt really bad for Shawn but she thought Shawn deserved someone really better than Diana. She went to her locker and brought her lunchbag and her little writing note and walked to the cafeteria. She hadn't see Shawn since Mr. Wood's class. Where he was up to? She doesn't care too much because she had something big to do. After she ate her lunch, she wrote some line and then erased it. She tried to make a perfect song that actually defines her so much.

"Hey," a familiar voice came to Camila's ears,

"Oh, hi," she said and it was Shawn.

"What are you doing?" he asked,

"I'm writing my song. Ugh, you are so sweaty. Why don't you take a shower? Don't tell me that you just practiced basketball,"

"Yeah, you got 100 points from me," he said, "You should come with me to the basketball court, you haven't see it, right?" he continued,

"I should get this song done as soon as possible, Shawn. I can't," she said,

"C'mon, you still got times for that song, but please?" Shawn said as he gave her his puppy face,

"Don't give me that look, then okay, let's go," she said and Shawn held her wrist to guide her to the basketball court.

They ran to the basketball court which is not far from the cafeteria. Even though, Camila felt kinda gross because Shawn's hands were wet of sweat but on the other side she felt bad for letting it go because Shawn was too excited.

"Here you go," Shawn said as he showed the court,

"It's very big," Camila said, "Yes, it is," he said,

"Shoot this to the ring," Shawn said as he handed the ball to Camila

"Oh so you wanted to test me?" Camila said arrogantly,

"Yes, Ms. Cabello," he teased her and they both chuckled.

Camila shot the ball and it went into the ring. She raised her eyebrow and she smiled to him. She gave her body language that she actually did it.

"Okay, Ms. Cabello. Good for you," he said,

"Thank you," she said,

It was almost two in the afternoon, Shawn decided to take a shower before he went to home and Camila went back to her locker. Camila brought her purse out from the locker and some notebooks there because it was time to go home.

Camila took the bus to go to home while Shawn had his own car. Camila was too afraid to got her own car even though she already got her driving license. Camila didn't have any reason for that but she didn't want to drive her own car until she turned to 21.

"Hi, sweetie. How was the school today?" her mom asked,

"It was just like as usual, Mom. Nothing best happened," she said,

"How was Shawn with you? Are you two now good friends?"

"Mom, please. Nothing happened, Shawn and I are really good friends, can you please stop asking, I'm so tired, please," Camila said,

"Sure, baby. You better take a rest," her mom said and kissed Camila's forehead.

Camila walked to the upstairs and went to her bedroom. She threw her purse beside her desk and threw herself in the bed. She was very tired. She accidentally fell asleep because she couldn't handle the tiredness.