Chapter 17

Lauren and Shawn were walking on the hallway. Camila just arrived at school with Sandra and Marielle and she went to her locker. She unlocked her locker and placed her bag on it. Her right cheek was still hurt because of Nick slapped on her last night at the party. Lauren was still get jealous and mad of Camila for kissing her boyfriend.

"Karla, let's go," Sandra gripped her hand after she closed her locker. Camila followed them to the class. Camila was in torn, she was in love with Nick but she didn't want to leave Nick just like that. She loved Nick with all of her heart even though he did hurt her like that. She touched her right cheek and made sure that it was already okay.

"Morning, Mila," Shawn greeted as he sat beside her and Lauren came through the class. Lauren gave her a death glare which made Camila confused about her face. Camila opened her notebook and wrote anything that was on her mind. Shawn and Lauren were kissing in front of her and it made her feel so disgusted about them. She felt like she wanted to run away and never see their faces again.

The bell was ringing and Lauren was joining the class so Shawn ended up sitting beside her and Marielle decided to sit beside Camila. The class were boring, most students were sleeping and the others were reading some novels. Shawn and Lauren were laughing together and it fucked Camila up.

***

Camila and her two friends were at cafeteria and the half of the day was very boring for Camila. She only wrote songs even though she messed it up. Shawn and Lauren were spending time together and they made Camila wonderfully jealous of them. She was not supposed to be jealous of them but she couldn't help it. She shouldn't be jealous of her best friend but they ruined Camila's views of everything.

"Shit!" Camila shouted and Sandra and Marielle was surprised of her while they were eating their lunch. Sandra and Marielle were looking at Camila and gave her confused expression. "Uh, sorry. I just can't help it anymore," Camila apologized and two of them nodded. Camila decided to continue to finished her lunch and studied some piano keys for her next class.

"Karla, are you okay? You seem upset," Marielle asked. She tried not to listen with Marielle's words and concentrate on her book. "Kaks," Marielle said and Camila finally looked up on her. "Okay, I know the reasons. You were upset because you were definitely jealous with your best friend aka Shawn, am I right?" Marielle mumbled.

Camila looked at Marielle blankly, she was trying to remember Marielle's words.

Jealous? Yes.

She nodded a little bit and Sandra raised an eyebrow on her reaction. "What?" Camila asked after she was their expression on her answer. "He's my best friend, there's nothing wrong with that," mumbled Camila. Three of them decided to leave the cafeteria even though Marielle still had so many question in her mind, so Sandra too.

Nick was still apologizing on Camila for slapping her last night by texting her but she didn't reply it because she was really scared but she was still in love with Nick.

Shawn and Lauren were making out and it really disgusted Camila. Camila felt like she wanted to puke in front of them, she was so sick of them. She couldn't help it. "Excuse me, there's a person walking... Can you please stop doing that thing?" Camila excused then she rolled her eyes. She was very mad at Shawn but she couldn't mad at him very much. "Okay..okay, chill, Mila,"

"I can't chill?! How can I be chill, Shawn? You were making out with her in front of my locker and I am so sick of both of you! Bye, good day!" Camila yelled at Shawn and Lauren then she walked away from them. She couldn't help it and she couldn't control her emotion. She was really jealous and mad with them. "Mila, wait!" Shawn shouted and ran after her but she was fast. Shawn was confused at Camila today, she was really different. Shawn already told her that he won't change for her but he didn't know what happened with Camila. He didn't think that their friendship would be ruined like this, he thought he messed it up.

Camila was hurt, Nick was slapping her and Shawn broke her heart. She couldn't choose one who was the right one for her, she only had Marielle and Sandra. She told them everything about today, well, Marielle and Sandra didn't like—or they hated—Shawn since day one they went to the school. "We both were surprised when you told us that you and Shawn are best friends," Sandra said. Camila was sobbing at the restroom and Marielle and Sandra tried to comfort her as soon as possible because Camila was having anxienty on herself.

"I couldn't believe what Shawn did to you," Marielle shook her head, disbelief with words that came out from Camila's mouth. She was sorry for seeing her best friend, cried like that. She was in pain and he added more pain on her. Sandra helped Camila to got up from the floor and wiped her tears. Marielle could punch Shawn and Nick in their own faces but Camila wouldn't let her to do it because she didn't want her to hurt one of them because Camila loved them all.

"Okay, but please. Stop hurting yourself, I don't want you to see like this next time. If I see you crying like this, I swear I will find who make you cry as shit and I will punch them," Marielle said as she crossed her arms. Camila was only smiling when she heard those words from Marielle. She was lucky to have best friends like Marielle and Sandra, who will always have her back.

Camila decided to go back to her locker and placed her folders that she brought from her class. But, she found a rose with a card in her locker. I'm sorry, it said. She was thinking that Nick actually sent her the rose. She picked up the rose and brought it to her home and placed in the vase. There was 15 roses and she still didn't know who sent those roses.

-----

hiiii!!
i'm sorry if you think this chapter sucks because i think about it too and because i kinda running out of ideas but no worries, i will finish this book.

don't forget to vote if you like this chapter and comment what you don't like from this chapter. love you and have a nice day! xx