Chapter 14

"Surprise!" Nick came up to Camila after she closed her locker. She didn't believe if Nick would definitely came to her in the middle of school. He brought her favorite food for lunch. "Nick, what are you doing here?" Her eyes widened when he saw Shawn was talking with Nick. Were they know each other or something? Were they like friends?, Camila thought.

"I came here not to interrupt you, no worries. I came here for Camila, dude. I heard you got Lauren, congrats, man!" Nick tapped Shawn's shoulder and Shawn only gave him a smile. Camila gave them both confused face expression because she didn't believe that they actually know each other. "What were you—guys—are you guys—" her words didn't finish yet and Nick and Shawn said yes both at the same time and they both laughed. Camila shook her head. "I should be the one who asked you about Nick! Where did you guys meet?" Shawn was hiding his curiosity between Nick and Camila. He didn't want to look like he care so much about Nick because Camila was the only the person he care.

"I told you that I met Camila in the store and met again in this school, I thought you didn't know her," Nick said and Camila nodded. After that, they headed to the cafeteria and Lauren joined the trio. That was not a double lunch date because Lauren and Shawn sat in a different table and they were away from them but Shawn kept an eye for Camila because he might get scared if she fell to deep for Nick. Sometimes, Nick is a jerk so that's why Shawn get scared about her and Nick's thing.

"Hey, I'll be having a house party in my house and I offer you if you want to come, you can bring your friends, Shawn is invited too so don't worry," Nick offered her as she ate her lunch that Nick brought for her. Camila never come to any kind of party except a birthday party that her family had back in Cuba but that was like a mini party. She never had one a party like full of drinks and alcoholic stuffs, she get locked in her house so she didn't go out too much. "I can't make sure if I can join the party but I'll text you later, when is it?" Camila chewed her apple pie after she asked the question. She wanted to join the party because she thought to have a party with friends and she could invite Marielle and Sandra for the party. She knew that Marielle and Sandra could join her in a party. "Friday night, okay, I'll wait for your text," he winked to her and he made her laugh. Her laugh was really cute for Nick. He thought that he already fell in love with Camila.

Shawn was there in his table but his eyes were looking at them, being jealous. He was jealous because Camila was like his sister and he didn't want somebody to hurt her heart because she was too precious and she wasn't ready for a love. "Babe, are you okay?" Lauren waved her hand in front of his face. Shawn shook his head and looked at her face in a second then back looking at Camila with Nick, laughing like they were falling in love. He needed to stop it. He stood up and made his way to Camila's table with Nick and he left Lauren alone in their table. Lauren frowned and she got a little bit mad on her boyfriend because he didn't pay attention to her that much.

"Excuse me, may I interrupt? Camila, can I talk with you for a second, just us two," Shawn questioned, raising his eyebrow and crossed his arms. Camila looked so confused but nodded to him. He took a grip of her hands immediately and made their way out from the cafeteria. "I don't like you two," His words made Camila asked herself because she didn't do anything wrong and she knew that Nick was Shawn's best friend so everything was fine.

"Why? I didn't do anything wrong," Camila looked at him bravely because she knew that she didn't do anything wrong to anybody, to Nick and to Shawn. But, Shawn thought it was a big mistake for her to know Nick because Nick didn't fit on her. Nick was a bad one in his school. "I can't explain, I know Nick is my best friend but I know him a lot from the past than you do and I don't want you to fall for him so deep," Camila frowned at his words. His words smashed her heart and now she got so confused that she should be friends with Nick or she should stop being friends with him. Shawn exhaled and continued his words. "—He's not too good for you, I mean you're such a good girl and a smart one, he doesn't fit you anyway. But, okay, it's up to you. I don't push you to get away from him. It's up to you, I'm out," he said and hold Camila's head and left a kiss on the top of her head. Then, he walked to the cafeteria and left her outside the cafeteria.

----
aaAAAH can you imagine that? IM SO OVERWHELMED LOL but i hope you like this chapter!!!

new cast confirmed:
tom holland as nick harrison or nick

DAMNNN!!! bad things is so good!!!!! #BuyBadThingsoniTunes

don't forget to comment and vote darlings!!