Chapter 32

"Camila, what happened to your nose? Are you okay?" Shawn panicked as heck. He brought her to the living room and laid her on the couch. Marielle helped with the tissues and Sandra got her a wet towel. "Guys, relax. I am just tired, I guess, I need more sleep," Camila said. "What? Relax? Are you out of your mind? Your body is hot too, and your face, it's pale too," Sandra said, "Guys, I just need a rest, it's alright, I'm alright," Camila tried to comfort them all.

"Do you want me to take you to the doctor?" Shawn asked,

"Oh my God, guys. I'm fine, I'll just go take my medicine and I'll go to sleep, deal?" Camila said and they just nodded because of her stubborness. Shawn helped her to get her medicine and the water. After that, he picked her up to her bedroom and laid her there to sleep. Shawn felt so worried about her health since she forced herself to do her work. "Hey, you sure you'll be okay?" he whispered and Camila nodded. Shawn smiled to her response.

In the morning, Camila felt so dizzy that made her face looked so pale. With no permission, Shawn directly took her to the doctor because he definitely felt so worried about her health since she has been forcing herself about her work that almost done. He had to wait from outside the room while the doctor was checking on her. "Doc, please don't tell my boyfriend if anything happened to me," Camila begged. "Okay, but you should keep your healthy, promise me?" the Doc said, and she nodded.

After the Doc checked on Camila, Shawn finally got the answer why. She was just only tired because all of the things happened to her and she would get better soon if she took much rest. Shawn got it. After they bought the medicines for Camila, they decided to go home. Marielle already cooked Camila's healthy food, also Shawn bought a lot of water to keep her hydrated. "Guys, thank you so much for helping me while I'm ill. I know, I just need rest for a long time, maybe I should hibernate," she joked, and they found that joke wasn't funny because her health isn't a joke.

"Not funny, Camila. I'm sorry," Sandra said with her serious tone. Camila shrugged and she ate her porridge. Plain porridge will never be her favorite at all, no taste, or maybe just a little bit. Ugh, she couldn't eat that anymore. She stopped and drank her medicine. After that, she decided to go to sleep again since the pill she drank had a sleep effect.

+++

She kinda felt better after she woke up but the headache won't stop actually. She decided to drank her medicine again and started to continue her work again because two more days later, those papers should be in her lecturer.

"Mila, who said you to do this now? You need to take a rest, mija," Marielle said as she opened her bedroom, Camila couldn't talk when she was being caught by her best friend. "Uh, I don't who said that to me, maybe my brain," she joked. Marielle shook her head while she walked in to Camila's bedroom. "Stop, I need to talk with you. What the actual happened with your health? Tell me, mija," she asked seriously. "I am just tired, the Doc said so. Ask Shawn if you don't believe me," Camila answered. "You're lying," Marielle said. Camila decided to shut up and won't talk to her. She decided to do her papers, she thought she was wasting her time.

"Karla, you're hiding something, aren't you?" Marielle asked for once more just to make it sure. "Oh my God, Mari. For God's sake, I am not hiding something and I am not lying to you. I am just tired, that's all. Please support me on doing this so I can pass this semester," her voice just got lower after she said it with her high voice. "I'm sorry, Mari. I was too depressed on this life, I am just too in love with Shawn, I don't want to lose him," she started to cry. Mari hugged her and rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry, Karla. I'm just worried about you, please keep your health for yourself and for me and for the people that loves you, including Shawn," Mari said and Camila only nodded. "Okay, now, let me finish this shit," Camila said and they laughed. Camila couldn't be more grateful when she had people like Mari, Sandra and Shawn around her. She just felt so grateful for that. 

"Mila! Mari! Shawn! It's dinner time! Where are you guys?" Sandra yelled from the kitchen. Camila and Mari chuckled then they both walked out to the kitchen. "We're here," Mari replied. "Oh God, I thought I was alone here because this room sounds so dead," Sandra joked then Mari and Camila looked at each other. Then, Shawn coming from the bathroom after taking a shower. He didn't have his t-shirt on yet! 

"Look who's coming, someone's man," Mari teased, Camila just smiled while looking over Shawn's body. "Don't look at my boy, he's mine," Camila said. "Of course, it's yours," Sandra said. 

"Shawn, why don't you have your t-shirt on?" Camila asked, "I was in hurry and hungry so maybe later," he said then Camila took the meal on his plate and also her plate. They were having good meals by Sandra. Yeah, she's the best cook from the group. After that, Mari and Sandra got the part to clean up the dirty plates while Shawn and Camila were cleaning up the table. 

"I couldn't stop looking at your body, I must admit," she said and then chuckled a bit. Shawn looked over and gave his best smirk to Camila. "Shawnyboy, don't do that," she said. The dining table was already clean. Shawn approached her then gave her a little kiss on the lips. Camila couldn't help it so she just kissed him back. Mari and Sandra walked back to their bedrooms and not tried to interrupt them. Camila ran her hands to his sixpack and Shawn just smiled on the kiss. 

Shawn got her up on his waist and carried her to his bedroom. Shawn sat on the bed and he got her Camila sitting on his lap. They pulled away and smiled to each other. "You know, I love you, right?" he said and she nodded. He pulled her pajama shirt and started to kiss her neck. Then he laid himself and put her on top. Camila started to kiss his neck and back to his lips again. His hands ran through her back. She pulled away and started to look at his boyfriend's eyes. They were lovely. His eyes were so amazing to look. She started to smile. 

"Why are you smiling?" he confusedly asked, 

"Because you're beautiful. Even more beautiful then myself," she said, but he laughed. 

"I'm serious, boy. I love you so much, I don't want to lose you, ever. I want us to be forever," she said. "Me too, honey. I promise that I won't hurt you, you promise you won't hurt me too?" he asked and she nodded, smiling again looking at his eyes and his lips. 

"Oh my god! I could go crazy if I'm still looking at you," she said kinda loud. "Shhh, we might bother Mari and Sandra," Shawn said it slowly. "Oh, sorry," Camila whispered. 

Then, Camila fell asleep on his chest while Shawn was only looking at her inner beauty. "I love you so much, Karla Camila Cabello. It was always amazing when I see you smile, laugh. It's like you bring so much happiness to me too. I love you and I promise that you're not gonna lose me, ever," he whispered. And he fell alseep. 

note: omg! probably the longest chapter i've ever wrote! i don't want to go that far when Camila and Shawn are having their time, so this is it. I know they are so cute, I love them too. 

i hope you like this chapter as much as i enjoyed writing this book. don't forget to vote and comment also! :) 10 votes for the next chapter. love y'all. don't forget to pre-order "CAMILA" on iTunes x