Chapter 5

Shawn woke up in his dark blue wall bedroom. The alarm rang very loud in his bedroom. He jumped out from the bed and picked his clothes for school. After that, he took a shower and get dressed up. He walked to the downstairs as he was ready.

He ate his breakfast and some choco chip muffins leftovers that his mom made yesterday. He loved muffins a lot. It made him happy. He kissed his mom's cheek and drove to the school.

After he parked his car, he saw Camila just got arrived to with the bus. He decided to run to her and greeted her.

"Mila!" he greeted,

"Oh, hey Shawn. What's up?" she said,

"Nothing but feeling so pumped today," he said,

"Why?" she asked, "I don't know, I get so energized today," he said.

Then, they walked to their own locker. Camila put her purse and grabbed her notes for the class. She felt nothing for today. She felt like today would be like the other day and nothing happened. Sometimes, it's very boring.

Someone came up to Camila's locker with tall body and blonde hair with blue eyes. It was Diana again.

"I warned you for not being so close with Shawn, but how did you still do that?" she said as she crossed her arms,

"I am not your servant, you can't tell me what to do and now, can I excuse me?" Camila said sarcastically,

Camila walked away to her music class and left Diana and her friend there in Camila's locker. Diana was very shocked. Nobody as brave as Camila in this school. Diana is such a diva in this school until now. It was very sick for other students.

Camila just rolled her eyes and exhaled after she took a seat in the class. She couldn't believe that people like Diana still exist. She shook her head and unlocked her phone. She wore her earphones and listened some music until the class started.

"Since you have to show your original song in 4 days, I really want you to give a little snippet from your song, just three or four lines," Mrs. Roman said,

"No questions and now started with Shawn," Mrs. Roman continued and she pointed to Shawn.

Shawn stood up from his seat and grabbed the guitar in the guitar corner. He started to play the song.

You're all I think about when I'm awake
Part of every night and every day

"There you go, Ma'am," Shawn said,

Mrs. Roman gave an applause for Shawn after he performed a little snippet from his song. She pointed to other students and Camila came up as the last performer. Camila used the piano in the stage and played some keys.

I'm going down, and you have watched me drown
In a river of tears, lost beneath the stream

"Good song, Camila," she said,

"It seems very touched, but let's see when you perform the full song," Mrs. Roman said,

She smiled so big. She thought her song would be so not good because she never felt so confident. She felt very satisfied with her work. The bell was ringing and it's break time.

"Do you want to go the cafeteria together? I saw the meals today are good," Shawn said,

"Okay, but I have to put these notebooks first at my locker, then we're fine," she said and they walked out from the class. Camila walked to her locker while Shawn waited for her beside her locker.

Then, they walked to the cafeteria. It was very loud because there's a lot of people sang and played their instruments. After they got their meal, they searched and found their seats.

"Hi, Shawn. Uh, you, can you please go away? I need your seat," Diana came up to Camila and Shawn and made Shawn felt so angry about that.

"Diana, what do you want? Ok, listen. I don't want you to be my girlfriend or my ex. You're nothing to me, you used me and you dumped me. I'd rather to not eat my meals than you sit next to me," Shawn said angrily,

"But..," Diana started to say but Shawn cut her words,

"No buts. Camila, let's find another seats for us," Shawn said as he brought his meals and grabbed Camila's wrist.

Camila waved and smiled to Diana sarcastically. Camila thought that Shawn didn't deserve Diana because she was a jerk to Shawn and Shawn deserves someone better than her. But, she got a very important question for Shawn because she got very confused when Shawn told Camila from the family's dinner, he never had a girlfriend but Shawn just told Diana that he didn't want Diana to be his ex.

"Shawn, can I ask you something? I'm sorry if you get offended but I just want to know," Camila said,

"What is it?" he said as they both took a seat,

"Uh, remember when you told me that you never had a girlfriend?" she asked and he nodded,

"But how did you just come up that you didn't want Diana to be your ex?" Camila asked,

"Oh, about that. She dumped me and I was very sad. I loved her so much but she cheated on me and she said that she only used me so she could be famous. I was hurt. And I guess I don't want to count her as my friend or my ex, so that's why I told you that I never had a girlfriend because Diana didn't count as my girlfriend," Shawn explained and Camila nodded.

After she heard the story, Camila understood how it felt to be in a relationship and it made her didn't want to be in a relationship after Shawn told the whole story. It mwas very hurting. After that, they decided to continue to eat their meals.