Epilogue

A week after Camila's funeral, Sinu gave Shawn a letter from Camila.

"What's this?" Shawn asked,

"A letter from Camila, you better read it, she really wants you to read it, there's so many things she wanted to tell you but she didn't have much time to say it so there you go. By the way, thank you for being such a good best friend, boyfriend and company for her, I can see that your love is so pure for her. I owe you so many things and probably I can't give it back to you, but someday, I will. Thank you for putting a smile on her face everyday, thank you," Sinu said,

"Your words really makes me want to cry, Sinu," he joked, "But no, you don't owe me everything, it's my job to make her happy, it's alright. And thank you for being such an amazing mom for her too," Shawn replied,

"Thank you, I guess you need your time to read it, I'll go back to the kitchen," Sinu said and they hugged.

"Thank you," she continued,

"You're welcome," he said then they pulled away.

Shawn decided to read it on Camila's bedroom. He sat on the bed and started to open the envelope. The letter said:

Hi Shawny boy, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.
I got a loooot of things to say to you, don't forget to take a breathe. I am sorry I couldn't make it to say the things that I wanted to say to you. The reason I left you because I got this devil inside my body, it's hurt to say this but I had brain cancer on stage 3. This is so depressing to talk about my ill, I just, this is the reason why I don't want to talk it to you because I don't want make you hurt or make everything worse. But I am truly sorry, please don't cry. Hahaha, I guess you are not crying.

I am grateful that I had you as a boyfriend, a best friend and a brother. You've done anything so much for me. I owe you a lot of things and I am truly sorry that I can't pay those to you. But I want you to know that I never stopped loving you, Shawn. You know that, right?

When you miss me, but don't miss me too much. Hahahah, I guess that's a fail. But seriously, I'll be around you, but don't be scared. Again, I failed. You can see me as the brightest star at night and at day, when you see a rose that blooms, you can assume that's me.
But I need you to forget me, Shawn. Please, you need to find your happiness, as soon as possible, promise it for me?

The other thing is that I found about your roses thing. Those are yours, right? Well, I knew it was you all the time because once I asked Nick and he didn't give me those. Thank you for giving me those roses, those were really beautiful, just like you. You know me too much, aren't you? You gave me so much, I loved it. I counted it all the time and it's already 99. I was hoping you could give me the 100th but I guess you were too busy, I can understand that. The flowers have their time to go, I guess it's my time now.

You are a good and a nicest person I've ever met. You will find a person that has a good personality like you. Trust me, you will. Promise me you'll find your happiness for me, okay? Thank you for being such a wonderful part in my life. I love you, I really do and I mean it. I love you more, most, and infinity. It's for me to let you go. Goodbye and I love you. — Camila, your ex.

Shawn widened his eyes when he saw 'your ex' at the end of the letter. He closed the paper then close his eyes. He couldn't believe that she got that brain cancer. He was hoping that what if he knew it, he would definitely support her to kill the sickness. But, Camila would never tell him until today and she's gone already.

Shawn looked over Camila's bedroom and saw the roses right beside her bed. So many roses that already dead, probably half of them. Shawn decided to go to Camila's graveyard.

"Hey, I read your letter. No words I can't explain, I love you so much, Mila. Why didn't you tell me that something killed you inside your body?" he started to cry,

"This is your 100th roses, I hope you're happy there. You are probably seeing me now from the sky, and laughing at me, I guess?" he continued,

He held the gravestone,

"Are you seeing me from the sky? Look what I got here? This is the real ring that I wanted to give it to you, I want to marry you, but I guess it's too late. I've planned to propose you after you're out from the hospital but I guess I am too late now. You're really out from the hospital and the world too. I am not giving this to anyone, don't worry. This ring will be forever yours." he said.

"Hey, I promise that I will make you happy and I promise I won't let you down. Also, thank you for being such a beautiful person in my life, I love you so much, I love you more than you know. I am so sorry I can't take care of you really good. I will always love your, forever. I will visit you sometimes, see you next time, sweetheart." he continued.

He kissed the gravestone then he started to stood up. The 100th roses, he hoped that he really made her happy now. Yeah, it was him. His job is already done now to take care his angel.

Here, I am Shawn Mendes, I am 49 years old and I'm still saving my love for the right person. I am still having Camila in my heart. She will always be in my heart, forever. Thank you, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao for giving me a very good life with you in it. I love you, love you, forever and infinity. This time I had to say good bye. So, good bye.

——————————————

THAT'S A WRAP!

It's the end of the story. I can't explain that I should be smiling or crying while I'm writing this. But, I really hope you like this ending. I really hope you do.

Thank you for everyone that has been following this journey, this book. I really hope you enjoy this book from the start. Well, I guess it's my time too to say good bye.

I'll see you in the next book, okay?

Good bye! Don't forget to give me some love, vote and comment how you feel about this book! I need some review ;) BYE I LOVE YOU ALL.