Chapter 8

On Wednesday, at school, they finally got to know about their scores. It was at announcement board. Camila walked to there but she felt so nervous and her hands were sweating a alot.

"Camila, you did it!" Shawn said as he hugged her tightly,

"What?" she asked while Shawn still hugged her,

"You got the first place for the music project, I'm very proud of you," he said as they both pulled away from the hug,

"Really? Oh my god!" she said happily and hugged Shawn,

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said as she pulled away from the hug,

"It's fine for me," Shawn said and he chuckled,

"Stop chuckling, you're not funny," she said as she rolled her eyes but then they both laughed.

"I'm happy for both of us," Camila said,

"Yeah, me too," he said, "Oh, did your parents tell you that you and and your family are going to a dinner with my family?" he continued,

"Yeah, they told me but I'm sorry. I feel bad for this but I'm sorry, I can't. I got to baby sit my cousin tonight, so I'm very sorry,"

They got no class after that because Mrs. Roman was away from Ontario. So, Camila decided to go home earlier. While Shawn was still at the school, tried to clean up his locker. But, he accidentally met Nick at the school.

"Dude, what are you doing here?" Shawn asked,

"I just went to the administration room and tried to find the girl and I got her number!" Nick said,

"Who's that girl name?"

"I'm not gonna tell you until she become my girlfriend," Nick said,

"Yeah, whatever you gonna do, I'll be supporting you," Shawn said as he patted Nick.

"Oh, can I come to your house after this? So, I don't have to go home and my parents will come later," Nick said as he gave Shawn the puppy face.

"Ugh, don't give me that puppy face. Get away from me," he chuckled, "Yeah, sure if you stop giving me that puppy face. You're not cute," Shawn said and they both laughed.

At home, Shawn and Nick helped Shawn's mom to cook and prepared for the dinner. Nick brought his outfit for the dinner and he left it on his car. Nick tried to texted Camila for two times but he hadn't get the reply yet. Meanwhile, Camila was busy babysitting her little cousin and she tried to find out who texted her because it was an unknown number. She knew it wasn't Shawn's number because she had it on her contacts. She decided to not reply those messages and tried to babysit her little cousin and not try to pay attention on her phone.

Dinner had finally prepared. The family were ready same as Nick's and Camila's parents. They both already arrived at Shawn's house. Sadly, Camila couldn't join the dinner because she was too busy with her little cousin. But finally, Camila decided to reply the messages because she gets annoyed with it because it won't stop. Shawn looked at Nick with his confused face expression. He tried to find out what was going on his phone but he ended up to made Nick pay attention to the dinner.

After a long chat, Nick tried to be brave. "Camila, would you like to go with me on Friday night? It's not a date, I just need to go to a book store to get some new books, if you like books as much as I am, maybe you can help," Nick texted. He waited for the answer and hoped for Camila to say yes for the offer. Thankfully, she said yes.

"Let's see if I can but I can't promise," Camila answered,

"Okay," Nick ended up the chat.

Camila was scared to go out with Nick because he was a stranger to her. She didn't even know how Nick's family are, where he lived and where he studied. But on the other side, she tried to change herself for her and it's in a good way. She tried to bond with new people and she needed to buy a new book to read so why to deny Nick's offer.

After dinner, Shawn asked Nick if he could accompany him to a music festival but Nick said no because he already got a plan with Camila but he didn't tell Shawn anything about Camila, just like what he said in the school. He would never try to say anything until he gets Camila as his girlfriend.

--
hello! new update again! sorry if i used some wrong words because i was so sleepy last night when i wrote this but still hoping for you to enjoy this part!

love y'all
don't forget to vote!!!