Chapter 20

Shawn's house, here I come, she thought. She exhaled and grabbed her suitcase for staying at Shawn's house. By the way, she told Sandra and Marielle that she actually dated Nick and both of them was absolutely shocked about her decision of dating Nick, an asshole, Marielle thought.

She got an uber for herself and she went to Shawn's house. It was not taking so long to get to Shawn's house. After she paid the driver, she knocked the front door and hoped that Shawn's mom would open the door. Sike, it was Shawn.

"Hey, good to see you," Shawn said, Camila only smiled to him. "Come on in, let me help you with that suitcase," Shawn said and he grabbed Camila's suitcase as Camila walked in to the house. "Mom, Dad. Camila's here," he yelled and his parents came out from the backyard. They were having an BBQ party and surprisingly, there was Lauren in the house, joining the BBQ party.

"Hello, Camila. Join us," Manuel said. She smiled at him but her eyes were at Lauren. "Thank you, Mr. Mendes, I would like stay in my room," she said. "Shawn, show her the bedroom," Karen said and Shawn was only saying okay then he guided her to her bedroom.

"I heard that you are dating with Nick, right now," Shawn said as they walked to the upstairs. Shawn's house was like mansion and it was very big. "Just shut up and it's none of your business," Camila rolled her eyes. She was not in her mood to talk about her love life with Nick.

"Woah, you are big girl now," Shawn said.

"Stop talking, Mendes. I am 18 so just let me be," Camila said.

Later, he showed her bedroom and her bedroom was right next to Shawn's bedroom which is very awkward for her. "Here is your bedroom," Shawn opened the room. The room was very big for her, it was like her parents' bedroom but more bigger than it. He walked in and showed around the bathroom. She could tell that Shawn was very rich so that's why he became a popular one at school. "Let me bring my suitcase by myself," Camila said as she saw Shawn was going to helped her bring her suitcase. It was pretty heavy and her suitcase stepped on her feet.

Shawn who was exactly right in front of her, fell with Camila on top of his body. "Ouch," both of them said. Their body pressed and their eyes looked at each other deeply. Camila could feel her heart beating so fast like it was gonna popped out from inside her body.

"I'm sorry," she said as she got up from Shawn's body. Shawn only nodded. After that, Shawn left her in the room and Camila started to do something on her spare time. She'd rather stay in her room then joining the party with Lauren.

Shawn couldn't stop thinking how fit their bodies together. Shit, he thought. He shook his head to not think about Camila anymore and focused that he got a girlfriend and she was more pretty than Camila.

"Hey baby, what are you doing up there to make you took so long?" Lauren asked as we met up in the backyard,

"Nothing, I just showed her the whole room and helped her a little bit," he said as he kissed her forehead. He was damn lying to himself and he felt guilty about that. Well, he was totally only showed her the whole room but something actually happened there. At the same, he was thinking about Camila who was dating with Nick and he felt about it.

He told her to stay careful around him but she didn't listen to him and she ended up dating him. He felt so worry about what would happen soon between Nick and Camila and he didn't want to get hurt by his own old best friend.

Camila was sitting on her chair and wrote down some words for her songs. She picked up the guitar and played some words.

I want you forever, even when we're not together
Scars on my body so I can take you wherever like

She stopped and did some chords on her guitar. Surprisingly, Lauren heard it and all she could think was that song was about Shawn.

-----

oh my freaking goodness!!! what the heck i just wrotee?!??

hope you guys still like it!!

don't forget to vote if you like this chapter and comment if you don't so it will motivate me to write a better chapter as soon as possible!

thank you and have a nice day! x