Chapter 30

Shawn finally came out from the hospital but he still needed to take his medicine and check the progress once a week. Camila decided to go back to New York and finished her semester before the Christmas break. Camila had to go that made her really sad that she had to leave Shawn again.

Her college mate, Liza, wondered where she had been like she had been away for almost three weeks and a lot assignments are going to kill herself. But the good thing is that Liza would tell her about the classes that she missed for three weeks.

Camila tried to be focus but her mind was away. Her mind was all over about Shawn. She just couldn't think straight. Oh, shit, she thought. She shook her head then tried to be focus as heck.

"Hi, Shawnyboy, I miss you. How's your day?" Camila asked through the phone,

"Mila, you just left a few hours ago and you already asking me how I am? Did you see me before you leave?" Shawn joked,

"Of course, I am. I just—I—I miss you so bad, I wish I can join you there in Canada," Camila pouted,

"Oh no, no. Don't give me that face, Mila. Do not give me that face," Shawn said as he tried to hold his laugh,

"Don't you miss me too?" Camila asked,

"I am. I miss you too, Mila. Just a few more weeks until you go home, I know you can do it, my sweetie pie!" Shawn said and they both laughed.

They really had a good talk in the phone, they both really missed each other. Camila was very grateful that he had the best boyfriend ever, everything he has done to her always made her feel better. It's just amazing to feel so special with someone special.

+++

Isn't it crazy to hold your feelings because you are in a long distance relationship? That's what Camila feel. She just missed her boyfriend a lot but she can't interrupt him all the time, she know that her boyfriend must be busy too just like he is.

Counting down to Christmas break made her energy up because as fast as she got her semester done, she knew that she could go back to Canada and spend her time with her beloved ones.

"Cam, you need to catch up because you missed a lot since you're away to Canada. Here I got assignments for you to do and give it to me next Thursday, okay?" her lecturer said,

"Okay, sir. I will do it as soon as possible," Camila replied.

Oh, it must be a tough week for her since she just got arrived from Canada yesterday. It drove her insane that she must have to do it all by herself. "Hey, you must be Camila, right?" someone bumped onto her.

"Yeah, I am. Who are you?" she asked, "I am Jason, I saw you a few weeks ago on a cafe, you sing in that cafe, am I wrong?" he said,

"Oh, nice to meet you," Camila smiled. She tried so hard to be nice on him because she didn't want to hurt Shawn if he knew about this. "I can't believe we're in the same campus, also we're in the same major. Political science, right?" he asked and she nodded. Okay, he already made her feel annoyed as heck. She needed to go.

"I guess, I should go now. You see this papers? I need to work on it now. See you later?" Camila said,

"Oh, can I help you?" he offered a help, "No, thanks. Bye," she said and she started to walk away from him. Ugh, she thought.

She decided to go to her apartment and started her work. After a freaking long tough day, finally, someone just brighten her day. Shawn called her on FaceTime and her smile couldn't get any bigger. She complained about everything to her boyfriend but he just smiled and comforted her. Thank God that her boyfriend called her in a very tough day, or she might be dead.

At night, Camila just made a fettucini by herself and still doing her work. "Damn, seven papers left. Please, come faster holiday, I need a break," she complained to herself, again. 

She massaged her neck a little bit as she tried to call Shawn because she needed an accompany. But, there was still no answer from him. She tried again and again until he answered the phone.

"Sweet, where have you been? Can you accompany me while I'm doing my work?" she begged,

"Sure, Cam," he answered. "I wish you were goddamn here. I miss you a lot," Camila said.

"Ahh, I miss you too. Don't be like that, okay? A few more weeks until Christmas week, be good, okay?" he said,

"Okay, sir." she replied and they both laughed. Sure, they were having their best time of their laughs. Midnight conversations and everything just made her feel better. They had a very good talk until midnight that made them fell asleep together.