Chapter 9

On Friday night, Nick picked Camila up in front of her house. Well, she texted him her address. She made herself confident and accepted that it was not a date because Nick told her so. After Camila took a shower, she dressed up in a casual clothes. She wore her natural makeup and she picked her sneakers. She sprayed her perfume on her clothes and she brushed her hair.

(with no glasses)

(with no glasses)

After that, she wore her ankle boots and picked up her purse and then she walked down to the downstairs.

"Who's there outside?" her mom asked,

"That's my friend, I'll be back at 10, see you later," Camila said and kissed her mom's cheek and walked to the outside.

Sinu was very confused with her daughter because she had never seen her daughter went to somewhere with someone because she never told Sinu about her friends except Shawn.

"Hey, Nick," Camila said as she stepped into the car,

"Hey, you ready? But, I got two tickets for both of us to watch a music festival, will that be alright?" Nick said as he showed the tickets,

"Sure, but I promised my mom that I'll be back at 10," she said,

"Okay, you'll be safely arrived at home at 10," Nick joked as he started the car and then he drove to the book store.

It took 20 minutes to get there because they got into a traffic jam but gladly the both survived so they didn't waste any time. Camila was so happy and smiley because that was her first time to go a music festival with her friend because she never did one.

"I love Ed Sheeran, you know! Thank you for inviting me," Camila said as she knew that Ed Sheeran was the musical guest for the festival and Nick only smiled to her and nodded.

She was glad that she got a friend that would take her around Ontario while Shawn never offered to her. She didn't get mad with Shawn but she felt disappointed with him a little.

After Nick parked the car in front of the book store, they jumped out the car and stepped into the store. Camila really loves books and book stores so she would get her mood very high.

"So, what kind of books do you like?" Nick said,

"I love novels but this time I've been searching a book about flowers, I want to know more about them," she said,

"Really? Wow. What flowers do you like?" Nick asked,

"I love Roses. They are red and beautiful," she said as she searched the book in a plant section.

"One day, I want to name my daughter with Lyra Rose," she continued,

"That's a pretty name and you'll be a good mom," Nick said,

After they both found the books they wanted, they decided to paid them and made their way to the music festival so they wouldn't be late.

In the car, they didn't talk too much except the radio was playing. As they arrived, they gave the tickets to the officer and went in. There was so many food courts and music was playing. She loved Ontario. She loved Canada. The music was good there. She loved all the vibes. Nick got some food for him and for Camila and he made sure that Camila would like it.

"Give it up for Ed Sheeran!" the host said and everybody gave an applause for Ed.

He was singing her hits such as Thinking Out Loud, Photograph, You Need Me, I Don't Need You, The A Team, Lego House, Kiss Me, and etc. But suddenly, rain was coming. Some people were panic but kept enjoying themselves for Ed Sheeran. Nick directly opened his jacket for Camila and protected her from the rain. She thought that Nick was really sweet to her.

After Ed's set so the music festival were done. The rain kept getting harder so Nick decided to take Camila home before 10 pm. Camila was tired and looked pale from the rain. She was freezing. Nick gave his dry jacket from the car to her so she could feel warm. But, Camila accidentally fell asleep while they were on their way to home.

When they arrived, Nick woke Camila up slowly so she didn't get panic when she woke up. After that, Camila gave his jacket back and tried to not keep it. She was grateful that she was having a good time and she told him that she would like to go with him again to somewhere. The rain kept still going on so she ran inside her house.

Sinu was shocked by seeing her daughter soaking wet. She decided to take a dry towel for Camila and brought her to her bedroom. She took Camila's pajamas and let her changed her clothes. After that, Sinu let her to take a rest.

The night was amazing for Camila even though it was raining. But, it was still great for her because she got to know around Ontario with Nick and they both became closer.

-----
hello! your waiting is done! the ninth chapter is up!! hope you like it guys xx

don't forget to votee :):):)