Chapter 11

Shawn already left the house and Camila's parents were already home. Camila healed from the sick and she thanked enough to Shawn for taking care of her. Camila would think that Shawn was very nice but she already took him as her brother because he protected her like brother does.

Nick asked her if she could go out with him but sadly Camila said no because her parents wouldn't let her to left the house because she just healed from her sick.

Nick would think that Camila would go out for a date with her even though he hadn't ask Camila yet for it. But, he believed that she would say yes for that. 

Camila decided to spend her day boring. She just opened her laptop and made an essay about soap opera for her acting class and she made sure that she would get her homework done any faster because she was not in the mood to do anything. She was supposed to made it done on Saturday but she was sick from the rain.

Camila ended up believing that those roses was given by Nick since Nick was the only one about her favorite flower because Camila didn't want to waste her time because who sent those roses to her house every night. She thought it was sweet because it was a surprise for her just to made her feel better from a tough day that she got.

+

"Hey, Mila. How was your morning?" Shawn greeted after he saw Camila in the hallway. Shawn looked very happy that morning while Camila looked confused at Shawn's face expression.

"What was that face for?" Camila asked as she placed her bag and took some books in the locker. He shook his head but still had that smiley face on his face. Camila thought he was crazy instead of he had a very good news.
"Do you want to go to the class together?" Shawn asked after Camila locked her locker, "Sure," she said and they both walked to their class.

Camila shook her head because Shawn's smiley face was still going on and it made her very annoyed about this stuff. "What happened to you?! Just tell me!" Camila said as they both sit on their chairs. Shawn finally stopped with his smiley face and began to tell her the story that made him very happy.

"I will be on a date with Lauren! Do you know Lauren Wood? She went to our class and modelling class. I asked her out last night and she said yes! She said yes, Camila!" Shawn explained as he shook Camila's body in excitement. Shawn was very happy about that. He finally opened his heart and his heart was all about Lauren. Camila couldn't be happy anymore for her bestfriend. She was very happy for that. She really was.

"I'm happy for you, dude!" Camila said as she messed Shawn's hair. Shawn's face suddenly changed to frowny face because he didn't even like for someone to mess his hair. Camila was so happy about that until she realized that Shawn would be changed for Lauren because he might spend his time more with Lauren and not with her.

+

The ball was ringing and it was lunch time. Shawn decided to join with his two friends, Geoff and James. He sat on their table in the cafeteria meanwhile Camila sat on another table with her two friends, Marielle and Sandra. Camila finally found her type of friends in this school, excluding Shawn. She needed girlfriends.

"Kaks," Marielle waved her hand in front of Camila's face because she was daydreaming until she finally realized that she was thinking for stupid things. In case you didn't now, Marielle and Sandra called them with Kaks because Camila's full name is Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao and they thought that she wouldn't mind if they called Camila with Kaks.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. What were you guys talking about?" Camila said after she sipped an apple juice that she got from the school cafeteria. Marielle and Sandra looked at each other and they both laughing. Camila looked very confused with them. "We didn't talk about nothing. We saw you like you were lost at something, what happened to you?" Sandra asked as she took a bite of her sandwich.

"Oh, nothing. It was just a stupid thing, I can't tell it," Camila said as she placed the juice box on the table and gave a little smile to them. Marielle and Sandra looked at each other again and their eyes was like she was lying but we can't push her to tell so it's okay. Camila took a bite of her chicken nugget and chewed them. Three of them enjoyed the meal because the meals were very good at the cafeteria.

"Are you and Shawn like a thing? Don't be offended, I just want to know," Sandra asked and Camila choked on her chicken so Sandra gave her a bottle of water so Camila was gonna be okay. "No, we're just bestfriends. There's nothing to be asked," Camila said after she cleared her throat. Camila didn't think that any people in this school would think that she and Shawn were a couple but she found one.

"And Shawn is dating someone so I'm not his girlfriend or something more from a couple," she continued as she said with a stuffed of chicken in her mouth. She was happy with the chicken nuggets. After that, three of them walked to their classes. Good lunch, good friends and good day. Camila was so grateful on Monday. But the thought of her that made her really anxious was about Shawn's about to change when he dated Lauren.

-

AAAAAH i hope this is still good as it can be. a little bit different from the other chapters, camila is now a friendly person, she already get friends. i brought 4 new casts yayyy i hope you still like it.

i edited some, the lauren girl is not lauren arendse. btw. i named her lauren wood and i choosed dua lipa for her character.

don'T FORGET TO VOTE HONEYY