Chapter 13

On Saturday, Camila was so energized and happy because she got to meet Nick. Nick always got his stupid jokes and it made her laugh so hard, that's why Camila liked him. After she woke up, she decided to find her outfit and then she took a bath. Nick would pick her up at 1 in the afternoon.

"Woah, what happened to you? You looked tough," Nick said as Camila jumped into the car. Camila was crying a lot since the day she saw his best friend made her a little bit jealous but now she's okay. She didn't care about Shawn and his girlfriend as long as Shawn still care about her. "Nothing, maybe I was tired of school and now I have a day off. So, where we want to go?" Camila said even though she tried to hide her feelings to Nick because she didn't want Nick to think too much about her.

"Well, we're going to have a picnic in a hill, how's that? I got a lot of food back there," Nick said as he pointed the back seat. Camila nodded with her excitement face. She was excited about that. After getting that sign, Nick turned his car on and drove to the hill that had been planned by him. When they were on their way, Camila read a poetry book that Shawn gave her, it's called "Milk and Honey" and Camila already loved it. They both didn't talk too much because Camila enjoyed the book so much. After taking 3 hours in the road, they were finally arrived.

Camila helped Nick with the picnic stuffs such as the picnic blanket and the other utensils for the food. She was very excited but she could see around Ontario from above the hill. After they prepared the blanket and the foods with the drinks, they both sat in the blanket and enjoyed the city. The weather was pretty windy so they didn't feel really cold.

"Damn, this chicken sandwich is very good!" Camila said with excitement as her mouth stuffed with the sandwich. She was very about the food. "Thanks, my mom made it, I will tell her when I got home," Nick said and she smiled to him. They both tell their stories in their school but Camila didn't talk anything about her best friends, except Marielle and Sandra. She didn't talk anything about Shawn because Nick would probably get offended if she told anything about Shawn, she thought.

"Hey, would you mind if I offer you for a movie night in my house? Don't worry, my parents will be there in the house," Nick offered her. He really hoped that she would say yes meanwhile Camila gave him no sign about saying yes. "I don't know," she shrugged, "I got a lot of homework to do, how about next weekend? I probably can set it up for a movie night," Camila said. Nick was disappointed but it was okay. Nick would set up a plan for a movie night in Nick's house next weekend. Nick and Camila were getting closer each day and the feeling that Nick had started to grow up. She started to like Camila and he wondered if Camila liked him too but he didn't know how to ask it to her.

After they both spent their noon in the hill, Nick decided to take her home because Nick still didn't know how to tell her and he thought Camila was very tired as he looked on her face. Camila was scared to ask about the rose thing to him because she thought that he might be get offended because it might be not from Nick so Camila didn't ask about it. She would wait until someone showed up or she accidentally found out who sent those roses to her.

+

Monday morning, she unlocked her locker and she found out there was two roses inside it. The card was there. It said: Sorry for not giving you these roses last night. I was busy.

Camila smiled while she was blushing as she read the card. But, her face changed as Sandra surprised her from the back. "Hey, Kaks! How are you feeling today? Who gave you these roses? They're pretty," Sandra asked like she was an interviewer and Camila hid the roses and placed them back in the locker. Sandra raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "It's okay if you don't want to tell it, wanna go to class together?" she asked. Camila nodded and smiled to her. She closed her locker and walked together to their class.

If those roses were in my locker then he or she might went to school here, Camila thought. She tried to find a way so she would find who gave those roses. The thought of her that Nick gave her roses was not in her mind anymore. Nick didn't go to that school but in the other side, Nick knew that she went to school here. But there was no reason for Nick to go to her school in the morning because he had to go to his school too.

"Hi, my tiny best friend," Shawn greeted her as he messed up her hair. She rolled eyes at him and tried to not pay attention to him. "You look so mad at me, why?" Shawn asked after he sat beside Camila.

"Nothing, I'm not mad at you or anybody," Camila said as she opened her notebook and tried to write something. "Okay," Shawn said then he kissed the top of her head just to made Camila okay. Camila was like Shawn's sister and that's why Shawn had to protect her and felt bad when she was mad with me.

----

hola!!! new chapter update <3

dang!!! i just realized that this book already hit 1k readers! you guys are mad!! i love you people mwah

i hope you like this chapter guys and don't forget to comment and vote!! love you all and good day xx