Chapter 21

The next day at school, Camila was walking in the hallway to get her locker but she saw someone familiar in her eyes. She couldn't believe it, it broke her heart. It was imagining how Shawn would feel if he saw this. She suddenly ran away and not trying to find Shawn because that would be a big mistake but she felt guilty too for not telling her best friend the truth.

"Hey, are you okay?" someone bumped onto her, it was Shawn.

"No, uh, yes. I am okay, I need to get my deadlines done," Camila said and she ran away from him. Shawn shook his head and tried to find out what was on her mind.

She didn't feel okay about what she has seen this afternoon in the hallway and she suddenly felt sick because she was thinking way too much about Shawn's relationship with Lauren. How could this happen to him? But, she felt really glad that she saw that because now she knew what was actually Lauren looked like.

Beep..beep...

Her mind has distracted by her phone, she checked it and it was Nick. She missed him like very much because it had been a long time ago since they met. She needed to meet him because she thought that would make her okay for seeing Nick after a long time ago.

The bell has rung and another class has started.

Thankfully, she was not in the same class with either Shawn or Lauren because it would have made her feel so awkward about what she has seen today. She also hasn't met Marielle and Sandra today even on lunch time.

The school had finally done. Camila was taking a bus to Shawn's house because she knew that Lauren won't let her to be in the same car with her and Shawn so before she made a chaos, she decided to take a bus to Shawn's house. She really missed her parents, she was hoping that she would have been feeling more happy if she was in Cuba with her family. It had been already two days and she was really missing her mom and dad. There was only 12 days left and it was still take a long time to get there.

As she arrived at Shawn's house, thank goodness, she thought, Shawn hadn't arrived yet and nobody was home so she had her chance to get some food and locked herself in her room. She really didn't have much feel to talk with Shawn or anybody else except with Sandra or Marielle but sadly, she hasn't met both of them at all today.

She took a warm shower and relaxed herself in her bedroom before she jumped into her study space to do her homework from Ms. Gina for her class today. Then, someone knocked her door.

"Camila, are you there?" Shawn asked,

"Yeah, but I'm busy," she declined him before he asked anything much to her,

"Okay, I'll let you do your stuff but I really need to talk to you as you get your stuffs done, in the treehouse, okay?" he explained and Camila felt like someone just attacked her heart that she felt like she was almost die.

-------

A very not long chapter but I really hope this could make your wishes come true after I saw your comments that you guys really want to know what will happen next. I really appreciate what you have commented after a long time since I updated.

I really want to say sorry for not updating much because I have been busy for senior year and a lot of exams are coming ahead so I am really hoping that you guys will understand.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I will continue the chapters soon when I get time to write. Enjoy!