Chapter 15

Camila woke up in headache. Gladly, she was not late so she jumped out from her bed then got ready for school. After she got her breakfast, she caught the bus. At school, it was fine. Shawn was doing fine. Everything was just doing fine. But, Camila was still thinking about Shawn's words yesterday. She couldn't stop thinking about it, should she keep being friends with Nick or not.

"Hey, Mila. What happened to your eyes?" Shawn greeted as he found out that Camila had panda eyes. She cried hard last night, her anxienty attacked her. Camila tried to hide it with make up this morning but it didn't work out. She added a lot of make up under her eyes but it still showed up.

"Nothing, just nothing, how are you this morning? You good?" Camila tried change the topic as she fast as she could. She didn't want to talk about that because it scares her.

"Well, I'm good, hmm, you act different. Why?" He said, he felt different beside Camila. She was not the Camila. Before she answered that, Lauren came up to them. Shawn opened his mouth but instantly shut it up because she kissed him in front of Camila. Seeing her best friend was making out in front of her made her feel disgusted. She looked away and shook her head. She slowly closed the locker and walked away from them. She walked very fast until she realized she was crying. She was fucking jealous of Shawn. No, she tried to hide the feelings but she couldn't.

"Camila, what happened?" Sandra bumped onto her and found out that she was crying. Camila shook her head and gave her a thumbs up, made a sign that she was okay but she ran to the restroom. Sandra followed her from the back. Sandra was so curious about why Camila was crying and she ran into the restroom.

"Camila, you can tell me everything. I'll keep my mouth shut," Sandra said as she tried to comfort Camila. Camila shook her head and Sandra tried to understand it if it was a no or something from no. Camila wiped her tears with tissues from Sandra and applied her make up a little bit. Then, they walked out from the restroom. Sandra understood that Camila didn't want to talk about that and she gave her time until Camila was ready to talk about it. She felt really sorry about her best friend, her best friend was under pressure.

"Hey, do you want to join a party? My friend was inviting me and he said that I can bring my friends, so will you come with me?" Camila asked Sandra in the middle of their walk to the class. Sandra was surprised that Camila would ask something like to Sandra because she knew that Camila never been going to a party and that is gonna be her first party of all time. Sandra nodded and gave her a smile. Sandra was about to ask Marielle too to join the party.

After art class, three of them were still on the class, finishing their project before they went to the cafeteria. "What happened you this morning, babe?" Marielle asked. Camila instantly stopped then looked at Marielle. Camila opened her mouth but she instantly closed it again, tried to find words to say. "I was having an anxienty and was jealous with Shawn. No, don't think that way. He is my best friend and always be," Camila explained but she was scared that it would go wrong. "Everybody in this school are jealous between with Shawn or Lauren. They were both hot couple in this school," Sandra rolled her eyes and she chuckled.

Camila was feeling bad about this morning and didn't have so much mood for next class and she got stomachache. She decided to go home earlier to make herself feel better. Shawn came to her house at night and checked on her. Sadly, Camila was so tired so she didn't want to meet him at all. Camila was thinking about the party on Friday and her clothes to wear. She just wanted to look good for her first party and she hope it would be fun.

-----

a freakin short chapter :(
sorry guys, i'm so sick and i can't think much about this chapter but here we go!!!

love you and don't forget to vote, pretty people ✨✨