Chapter 34

"Shawn, where are you? We're already in the hospital now," Sinu called,

"Okay, okay, I'll be downstairs," Shawn said and she hung off the telephone.

They met and hugged each other. Sinu cried hard but her husband and Shawn tried to calm her down and tried to tell her that Camila would be okay.

"The doctor wants to meet you, I'll take you to the room," Shawn said and they were going to the doctor's room.

"I'll wait outside," Shawn said and they nodded then came into the room.

While in the room, the situation was just getting so intense and Camila's parents were so shocked that her daughter was diagnosed having a brain tumor stage 3. Sinu started crying so loud and it made Shawn very curious about what actually happened with her girlfriend.

After almost an hour, Sinu and Alejandro came out from the room.

"What happened to her?" Shawn asked directly,

"I am sorry, we can't tell it to you now, Sinu is so heartbroken," Alejandro explained,

"Oh my God," Shawn said, "We are going to her room, I guess you should go home now, take a food, don't get yourself tired. We'll be taking care of her, you can come later," Alejandro continued.

"You're not pushing me away from Camila, right?" Shawn asked,

"Of course, no. She needed you, obviously. We just want you to make yourself healthy so you can take care our daughter, you understand?" he explained.

"Okay, I am sorry. But you two, take care too, okay?" Shawn said and he nodded.

Shawn decided to go to find some food and go to her apartment. Camila's parents walked in to her daughter's room and she has woken up.

"Karla," Sinu started to cry again,

"Mom, please don't be afraid. I know what I have, please don't tell it to Shawn, Dad, Mom, promise me?" Camila said and they only nodded.

"How does it happen to you, darling?" Sinu asked while she cried and hugged her,

"I don't know, Mom. I am sorry I can't be the healthy daughter you want," Camila said as her tears started to stream down her face. Sinu pulled away from the hug.

"No, I am sorry," Sinu said, "You have to fight this, you have to be healthy again, do it for us?" Alejandro asked,

"I will try," Camila said as she broken-smiled to them. Her face was still pale.

Meanwhile, in Camila's apartment, Shawn was feeling so depressed because he still don't know what happened to her girlfriend, is she going to be okay, will she come back to his arms again, he got so many questions in his mind. Mari and Sandra tried to calm him down but he just got mad when they tried to.

"Shawn, you're not this weak, okay? Your girlfriend needs you and you shouldn't be like this, of course she will tell you what happened to her. Why don't you meet her now? I am going to the hospital now, do you want to come or do you want to stay crazy like this?" Sandra asked,

"Of course, I'll come," Shawn said. They ordered an Uber and went to the hospital. It was 2 AM, the night was so cold since snow started to fall down. It's almost Christmas day but this time probably not their best Christmas day.

They ran to the elevator and went to Camila's room. As they arrived, they saw her parents were sleeping while Camila was still awake and only watched the TV with low volume. They walked in and hugged her.

"Shhh, this might wake my parents up," Camila whispered,

"Okay, okay," Mari whispered back.

"Hi, lover," Shawn said as he kissed the top of her head,