Chapter 24

The surgery day had finally come. Shawn and Camila's parents were outside the surgery room, they worried and prayed for Camila, hoped that nothing bad would have happened to her.

A few hours later, the doctor had finished the surgery and thankfully, nothing bad happened to her and she was sleeping. Shawn were accompanying her while her parents talked to the doctor. The doctor said that Camila was already okay but she needed to practice to walk again since her left leg broke.

"Mila, don't worry, don't be scared. I'll be here for you," Shawn kissed her forehead. He was very pity to see Camila looked like that. He hoped what if he hadn't confessed his feeling to her, she would have stayed in his house until her parents came home and this accident would have never happened to her.

It was 2 am, Shawn and Camila's dad were staying in the hospital while Camila's mom decided to take care of the house then she would be back to the hospital by the morning. Shawn kept holding her hands, he dared to not go to sleep to checked her out if she ever woken up or needed something.

"Ug...h," Camila had woken up and Shawn stood up to see her eyes.

"It's okay, it's okay," Shawn said as he caress her hair softly.

"I'm sorry, Shawn," Camila apologized to him and her tears were streaming on her face.

"I am the one who should apologize to you, Mila. You didn't do anything wrong," Shawn swept her tears from her cheeks. "I should have not said that, I should have not broke your heart," Camila whispered.

"Mila, it's okay, no need to be worry about me," Shawn kissed her forehead.

Shawn was planning to tell her that Nick cheated on her but he thought that it was not a right time to tell her so he just let her to continue her sleep.

----------------

Nick was at the hospital, Sandra was the one who told him that Camila had a car accident. Accidentally, Shawn met Nick at the waiting room.

"Shawn, what are you doing here?" Nick asked but without any response from Shawn,
Shawn decided to hit him on his face.

"I saw you! You cheated on her, huh? I saw that, Nick, don't play with me," Shawn was very disappoint on Nick because he was his best friend but he let him down.

"Shit, what are you talking about, bro?" Nick held his jawline,

"Don't ever call me bro, again. You are done, here. You cheated on her, you hurt her it means don't play with me. Get over it, go before I call the security to come here and get you out from this hospital," Shawn said as he pointed to the lift.

Nick had decided to go out from the hospital. He was feeling very stupid, he was very drunk and he did that. He cheated on her and he thought, maybe that's what he got from cheating a girl that loved him.

"Where were you?" Camila asked, "I heard a noise outside, was that you?" she continued.

"It was Nick, he came over to see you. I have something to tell you but later, after you are already healthy again, but don't think about this, it is now already okay," she explained.

"Where is he right now?" Camila asked,

"He's leaving, he doesn't deserve to be here, he cheated on you, you don't even deserve him at all, I already told you from the first place, Mila, please listen to me once," Shawn explained as he walked in to the room,

"He's what?" she panicked to death, "There's no need to be worry, Mila. You have to focus on your health and this is not my way to get you, but this is my way to protect you from everything that will hurt you," he said as he wiped away some blood beside his mouth, damn, Nick was too hard.

The next morning, Shawn left her but she got her parents with her. He actually didn't want to leave her but he needed to so she could get her time.

"Honey, what are you thinking about?" her mom asked her, "here's your breakfast," she put her breakfast in the little table in front of her.

"Oh, nothing, Mom, and thanks," she replied.

She was thinking about Shawn, about what he actually did to Nick, she even asked herself if Nick was really cheating on her or not. So many stuffs to think about in her mind, she almost forgot to eat her breakfast. She skipped it again.

In the afternoon, Shawn dropped by to checked on her then he left again. Shawn bought some stuffed animals for her so she could feel safe whenever they're around her. Shawn really didn't want her to think too much but the incident yesterday, about the truth that Nick actually cheated on her. He really wanted her to focus on her health and cure her illness.

*****

long time no updateees! i know it feels so good to be back after a very long hiatus (maybe) but really i just finished my finals and i get accepted to a college and i'm really going to a college this yearr!!!! i'm very proud of myself, well this is a new chapter and enjoy xx