Chapter 23

Everything just went blank. Blood everywhere, there was a car accident.

"Is this from Camila's house? We're really sorry to say this but Camila Cabello is now at Central Red Hopsital, she had a car accident this morning, we would like to wait for her family to come," the nurse said.

Sandra was the one who picked up the call, she dropped the phone directly. She decided to get ready and get the taxi. She felt so worried about what happened with her best friend. She called her parents on her way to the hospital. She also called Shawn because she only knew Shawn for a guy that would take care for her, not Nick.

"Are you fucking serious?! Where is she now?" Shawn shocked.

"She's now at the hospital, I'll text you the address," Sandra said as she hiccuped while answering Shawn.

She hang off the telephone and texted the address to Shawn. She was very worried about Camila. As she arrived, she asked the nurse where was Camila at and the nurse said that she had handled by a doctor. By minutes later, Shawn arrived at the hospital and he met Sandra at the waiting room. He even felt mad for himself because for not taking care of her.

"Camila Cabello," the doctor said as he walked out from the emergency room.

"Yes," Sandra and Shawn both said as they got up from the chair.

"I need to talk with her parents," he said. "Her parents are away so we'll be taking care for her for a few days until her parents got home. We are both her best friends," Sandra explained.

"Okay, follow me," the doctor said as he guided them to his office room.

As they arrived at the doctor's office room, he explained what happened with Camila.

"But, I'm very sorry. There's a damage in her left leg that makes her can't walk right. Also, she is now running out of blood so we need someone to do a blood donation for her. For her left leg, there will be a surgery for her left leg but you need to completing the administration for the surgery," the doctor said.

Shawn and Sandra was very shocked about the news. They both felt sorry about what happened with Camila. They thanked the doctor and walked out from the room.

"I'll pay for her. Don't worry," Shawn said and he walked to the administration room.

He paid for her surgery and blood donation also he even decided to give her some blood for her. He hadn't told Nick that Camila had a car accident, no, not because Shawn was looking for a time for Camila but he had seen Nick kissed with another girl which was not Camila. Yeah, he cheated on Camila. Shawn had woken up that he needed to help the girl that he loved for his life.

"Hello?" Shawn receieved a call by Camila's parents.

"Thank you so much, Shawn for taking care of Camila. We'll give your money back as we're arrived at Canada," Mr. Cabello said.

"Oh, no. You don't have to, Camila is my best friend that's what I do for her. Don't worry, she will be okay when you arrived at Canada," Shawn said.

"Thank you so much, Shawn. We're very sorry that we can't be there, but please, help us for taking care of her,"

"It is my pleasure for taking care of your daughter,"

"Thank you so much, we're really have to go,"

"Okay, good bye,"

Camila's dad hang off the conversation and Shawn decided to go back to Camila's room. Sandra was still there, Marielle just finally came to the hospital to see Camila's condition. It was very hurtful to see Camila looked like that.

"Have you told her boyfriend?" Marielle asked and Sandra shook her head but Shawn just looked at Camila without giving her any response.

Camila hadn't woken up yet, Sandra and Marielle had came home but only Shawn that stayed in the hospital, waited for Camila to woke up. Shawn waited for her to wake up but she hadn't woken up yet. 

--------

Two days later, Camila had already woken up from her long sleep. Shawn was very worried that she would have passed out but she survived because she was in a coma. Shawn had given his blood to Camila but the doctor hadn't planned to do the leg surgery for her because her parents hadn't came home yet but he said that it would be fine.

"Sh..a..wn," Camila said his name hartingly, she couldn't have talked usually because she had just woken up from her coma. Then, she started to cry after she looked on her condition and she felt so much pain in her body.

"Shhh, Mila. It's okay, it will be okay," Shawn said as he comforted her and kissed her forehead.

"Why I can't feel my left leg?" Camila asked curiously,

"It has broken but the doctor will do the surgery soon, your parents will come home earlier, don't worry," Shawn explained as he felt his hands were on Camila's hands.

"I'm scared," Camila said, "It will be okay," he said as he caress her hair softly.

The doctor and the nurses had finally came to the room and he checked up on Camila and as soon as possible, they would have done the leg surgery for her but it was all fine but if she ever felt hurt on any part of her body, she would have better called the doctor.