Chapter 31

Camila woke up from her long sleep after a long day, she decided to take a warm shower and made a good breakfast for herself. French sandwich with fresh milk, what a good way to start her morning. She texted her boyfriend just to say good morning and she decided to get ready for start her morning to be even better than before. Her boyfriend just made everything better since last night that made her morning looked fine as heck.

She drove her bike to campus and felt the fresh morning air. It was so cold since it started to drizzle a little bit. Thank God, she didn't forget to bring her raincoat. She drove as fast as she could to get to campus on time because the lecturer is gonna be so hard. "Seven papers left, Mila, do it as fast as you can," she remembered herself. She parked her bike then she ran to her class as fast as she could.

She was very surprised when she found out that Jason is in the same class with her. Camila didn't realize it at the first place and now she knew it. She didn't want it but she had to sit in front of her. Please, be good, she thought. "Hi, Cam," he whispered from her back. She shook her head about just what happened to her. She didn't respond at all. "Would you join me to drink a coffee at the cafe where you sang before?" he offered and she shook her head directly. "C'mon, would you?" he begged, "Jason, I said no," she whispered so loud that the lecturer heard her.

"Who was that?" the lecturer asked. Oh my God, she got into a trouble because of a person who begged her for something isn't important at all. But thank God, no one answered that question and Camila decided to ignore him for the whole day.

After campus, she decided to go to the library to find some references for her papers. After that, she decided to go to the grocery store and bought some fresh vegetables and everything that she needed for a half of the month. Surprisingly, her apartment door was opened. "Oh shit," she mumbled. She opened the door slowly and she heard of people who had a conversations. "Who's there?" she said as she walked in. Then, there was no silence.

"Surprise!" Sandra and Marielle shouted. They both really suprised her as heck. "Oh my goodness! I thought you guys were someone else! My heart was beating so fast, I almost die!" Camila said and they laughed to each other. "What are you guys doing here?" she asked,

"Well, we got a very big surprise for you beside us coming here," Sandra said and then Shawn came out from her bedroom. "Oh my God!" she yelled and she ran to her boyfriend and she jumped to his body. "Oh my God, baby!" she said. She almost cried because she thought that it was her best day ever because she was having two rough days since yesterday.

"Like, thank you so much for being here with me, it means a lot for me. I was having a rough week and you guys are here for me," she started to cry. "Aaah, don't cry, Karla" Sandra and Marielle both said and hugged her also rubbed her back.

"Btw, who planned this?" Camila asked curiously,

"Well, it's Mendes, your boyfriend," Marielle said. Camila smiled so big after she found out who planned these stuffs. She approached her boyfriend and kissed him on the lips and smiled on it. Marielle and Sandra smiled but also they rolled their eyes as they saw the lovebirds just reunited. "Okay guys, excuse me," Sandra interrupted. Then, the lovebirds pulled away and smiled to them as Shawn rubbed her hair.

"Okay, so what's for dinner? I just bought some new groceries," she asked, "You don't have to cook for a few days since I'll be taking over the kitchen," Sandra said, "Me too," Marielle joined. Camila chuckled and nodded. "Okay, enjoy yourself, I'll be doing my work at my bedroom, keep yourself in silence or we might get a noise complain," Camila said and they all said okay. As she working her papers, blood came out from her nose. She panicked a lot but she tried to hide it from her best friends, especially her boyfriend. But, Shawn suddenly walked in to the room and found out about Camila's bleeding nose. 

-----

note: camila is going to kill us with her new album omg! her new two songs already kill me damn and i can't stop listening to it, nbts and real friends are bop also their lyrics are so beautiful especially real friends, i'm so dead. but i kinda mad that shawn didn't congratulate her or maybe he did by texting but i'm just ugh i hope when the album released, shawn would congratulate her. okay, that was out of the topic but i really hope you like this chapter. i know it's pretty cute when shawn surprised her while in her tough days. 

don't forget to comment and also vote! :) x