Chapter 10

On Saturday, Camila felt really sick in the morning. She was feeling cold but the bad news was that her parents couldn't take care of her because her parents really had to go Toronto for bussiness call for two days. Her parents decided to pick Shawn for taking care of Camila and they wished that Shawn could do that for them.

"Camila, I don't know who sent you this but we found it in front of the door," her mom said as she handed a rose to Camila,

"Okay, thank you, Mom. Take care both of you and a little bit you know, I can take care of myself," she begged to their parents for not calling Shawn because it would be hassling Shawn and she didn't want that.

Her parents left her in the morning. Camila got a message from Nick that if he could come over and Camila said yes to him. Nick felt really bad when he heard that Camila was sick. If it was not because of him, Camila wouldn't get sick but it's too late.

Nick was taking care of her but sadly he had to go earlier because her mom called him and she said that he had to take her to the airport because their driver was sick and couldn't take her mom to the airport and she was in hurry.

Camila checked the card from the rose that was given from someone. It said:

"Hey. This is your first rose and I hope you can make it grow until the last rose,"

Camila forgot that she should have asked Nick if the rose was given from him or not because he probably the one who knew that she liked roses but Nick was already gone. But then, she got a call from Shawn.

"Hi, Shawn. What's up?" Camila said,

"I've heard from your parents that you are sick, so I decided to take care of you," Shawn said,

"No, don't. I'm okay," she said,

"I'm right in front your house. So, can you please open the door for me?" he said. Camila rolled her eyes and she walked down to the downstairs. She opened the door and saw him brought some food for her.

"Don't talk and let me serve your lunch," he said,

"Wow, chill. Okay, then. Thanks," she said. She waited him in the dining table while Shawn was putting the food into a plate.

She sat down in a couch while she watched Keeping Up with The Kardashians. After that, Shawn sat beside her and gave her food.

"Here, open your mouth," Shawn said,

"Shawn, I can eat the food by myself. Give me the spoon," she said,

"No. Just open your mouth," Shawn said as he handed her the spoon with full of food. After she ate her lunch, Shawn gave her some pills for cold.

"Pretty rose," Shawn said as he spotted the flower inside the vase,

"Thanks, but someone sent me that and I don't even know it," Camila said,

"Really? Well, Camila got a secret admirer," Shawn said as he winked to Camila,

"Stop winking at me, it's not funny. Would you like to help me to find out who sent me the rose?"

"I would like to but I didn't want to,"

"Please?"

"Okay, I'll help if I want to. Now go to your room and sleep, I'll be watching you downstairs," Shawn said and Camila went to her room and took a rest.

Shawn got a call from Camila's parents and asked him about her condition. Gladly, Camila was fine and she was cold and tired. Shawn would stay a night at Camila's house just to made sure that she was already fine.

Camila and Shawn spent the night together. They both looked like siblings. Even, Shawn took her as his sister because they both were really close and they fought just like brother and sister. They both came really closer but there was no feelings grew up in their heart. Camila was thinking that she would fall to Nick and not Shawn. Shawn went home at night just to brought some his clothes to Camila's house because he would stay for a night until Camila's parents were home.

Camila hoped that she would go out more often with Nick later because she loved it. They both loved books and they both loved music festival.

She got another rose as she opened the front door because someone was pushing the door bell and still, there was nobody there. Nobody knew that she loved roses except Nick. So, she would think that it must be Nick for sending her roses and she thought that it was very sweet for her. She put it on the same vase with her first rose.

Minutes later, Shawn showed up in her house but Camila decided to go to sleep earlier so she left Shawn in the lounge room after she showed him the guest room. Camila couldn't stop thinking how cute Nick was because he was sending her roses and rose is her favorite flower. After that, she decided to go to sleep and tried to heal herself from the illness.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :)